Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.

The Bloop posted:

naked lady

loving gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
this is exactly the kind of thread al gore was talking about that time

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The time he talked about gay sex?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

goatface posted:

The time he talked about gay sex?

You’re gonna have to narrow it down. The man was ALWAYS talking about gay sex.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Gay Sex! You can put it in the butt, or the mouth. Those are the two main places. Than kyou

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Who What Now posted:

I heard gay sex turns you gay. Can anybody confirm?

false, you can have as much gay sex as you like with no fear that it will turn you gay

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
There is no such thing as "gay" or "straight"

It's all an illusion

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

PUSSY ON DICK PUSSY ON TOP OF DICK APE FASCINATED BY PUSSY ON DICK LATEST ANIMAL BIO JOURNAL LATEST IN APE RESEARCH STUDIES REVEAL APE FASCINATION PUSSY ON DICK PUSSY ON DICK APE OBSERVED APE OBSERVING PUSSY ON DICK SCIENTISTS BEFUDDLED VETERINARIAN MEASURE APE EYESIGHT WHILE OBSERVING PUSSY ON DICK LATEST SCIENCE JOURNAL LATEST PEER REVIEWED STUDY PEER REVIEWED PUSSY ON DICK APE OBSERVATION

do you have the "hosed by a diesel/steam train" one handy, I remember being enthralled by that one as well

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Collapsing Farts posted:

There is no such thing as "gay" or "straight"

It's all an illusion

The Hero's Journey, part 10:

Those who know, not only that the Gay lies in them, but that what they, and all things, really are is Gay, dwell in the groves of the wish-fulfilling dicks, drink the brew of good fashion sense, and listen everywhere to the unheard music of slapping balls.

My son, the Gay was inside of you all along, you just have to believe in it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Loden Taylor posted:

do you have the "hosed by a diesel/steam train" one handy, I remember being enthralled by that one as well

I got dig for it hold up.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Loden Taylor posted:

hosed BY DIESEL TRAIN hosed BY STEAM TRAIN NEW MONTHLY DIGEST DIESEL TRAIN hosed MONTHLY DIGEST FIND AT 7/11 FIND AT CIRCLE K FIND AT HOME DEPOT READ MONTHLY DIGEST hosed BY DIESEL TRAIN
DIESEL TRAIN SPOTTED ON TRACKS hosed POLICE INVESTIGATING DIESEL TRAIN DRIVEN BY CONDUCTOR DENYING DIESEL TRAIN BEING hosed DIESEL TRAIN hosed READ MONTHLY DIGEST ABANDONED ON TRACKS WAS IT hosed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

hosed BY DIESEL TRAIN hosed BY STEAM TRAIN NEW MONTHLY DIGEST DIESEL TRAIN hosed MONTHLY DIGEST FIND AT 7/11 FIND AT CIRCLE K FIND AT HOME DEPOT READ MONTHLY DIGEST hosed BY DIESEL TRAIN
DIESEL TRAIN SPOTTED ON TRACKS hosed POLICE INVESTIGATING DIESEL TRAIN DRIVEN BY CONDUCTOR DENYING DIESEL TRAIN BEING hosed DIESEL TRAIN hosed READ MONTHLY DIGEST ABANDONED ON TRACKS WAS IT hosed?

hahaha yessss

you should be a librettist for a Philip Glass "Einstein on the Beach" type opera