Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I be
Tugboat
Tuglord
Tug Boat Captain
Goku, Tuggin
View Results

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Smugworth posted:

This was the first GIS result for "grill man"
Should be a fairly easy costume

John Mahoney thiccer than he looked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sexy tugboat. :mmmsmug:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Sexy Norm MacDonald

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Bug Tote, a fancy bag to carry your favorite insects.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Tiffany

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Be yourself! We like you just the way you are :3:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Nooner posted:

U should do a costume that involves blackface but ironically

I have no problem believing he would do this and complain when someone smashes his face for it.

Save money. Shave you head and beard op, strip naked then go cosplay as the disgusting pig you are.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

What if he did white chick face on top of black face

I would go for Shawn Wayans, the cuter of the two

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Valko posted:

I have no problem believing he would do this and complain when someone smashes his face for it.

Save money. Shave you head and beard op, strip naked then go cosplay as the disgusting pig you are.

Can I borrow your Thatcher costume ?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
if you like tanks you can go as a sTug3

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

with your wife dressed as Genesplicer to discipline you.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I decided I am gonna go as the greek god of suburban dads, whats a good name for it and some implements? The good ones I got are a Dionysus style beer hat, and a trident made of grilling implements. Also thinking of the Greek name "Dadboddicus"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just go as Priapus https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapus

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

dude is hanging dong

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Valko posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WTF is this? Probed for being mean? We have a forum for not being mean it's called BYOB.

Anyway OP I am glad you are taking the spirit of Valko's suggestion to heart and dressing up as the avatar of yourself, I find it makes it easier to sell the costume. Make sure there are tongs on your trident for dramatic flapping around purposes.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Weka posted:

WTF is this? Probed for being mean? We have a forum for not being mean it's called BYOB.

Anyway OP I am glad you are taking the spirit of Valko's suggestion to heart and dressing up as the avatar of yourself, I find it makes it easier to sell the costume. Make sure there are tongs on your trident for dramatic flapping around purposes.

Im thinking tongs, a spatula, and a meat thermometer as the trident spikes.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Vilerat

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Too politically divisive. How about Brown Moses?

Derpman, how about a wire brush instead of a meat thermometer? IDK what yankee grill kits look like but it's a classic round here.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

proud of yourself

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit

Weka posted:

Derpman, how about a wire brush instead of a meat thermometer? IDK what yankee grill kits look like but it's a classic round here.

You aren't sposed to use a wire brush on a grill that's how you get rusty metal in your bowel.

Your sposed to use a scraper

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.

The Scientist posted:

Wizard Master

carry a big bucket of grey water and phlegm labelled wizard masters post history.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Weka posted:

If you knew what Derpies did to piss me off so much you would think my post was remarkably restrained.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Valko posted:

If you knew what Derpies did to piss me off so much you would think my post was remarkably restrained.

Please share this information. He is thinking about moving to my country and I may need all the information I can get.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Valko posted:

hey maybe no one gives a poo poo about your outside drama and go tilt at the FYAD windmill a little more

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Weka posted:

Please share this information. He is thinking about moving to my country and I may need all the information I can get.

this is also some incredibly weird doxxing level poo poo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lmao

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

yeah i know man, ask for a halloween name for a greek grill dad like steakicus end up with someone trying to get you banned from going to there loving country jesus

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

Weka posted:

Valko posted:

Let's not do this mkay

Dumb Halloween poo poo ? sure hell deraill a bit sure

Importing drama and vague implications of doxxing? yeh nah , we got enough poo poo to deal with. Cut it out

Jestery fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Oct 30, 2021

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Be not a failson

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Derpies posted:

I decided I am gonna go as the greek god of suburban dads, whats a good name for it and some implements? The good ones I got are a Dionysus style beer hat, and a trident made of grilling implements. Also thinking of the Greek name "Dadboddicus"

excessive bodyhair, especially on your back

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Weka posted:

Congrats on your attempt to doxx.

Report this dumb post.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Valko posted:

poo poo or get off the pot.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Into The Mild posted:

poo poo or get off the pot.

Check your pm's.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I assume youre an adult? Nothing you dont have to be anything for Halloween its for children.

Now comic/anime-con on the other hand...

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nooner posted:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Valko posted:

Did he gently caress your mom?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

He hosed my mom.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Actually maybe go as a suburbanite dadbod sasquatch??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
First and foremost you should be a gentleman OP. There will be plenty of sexy ladies and they DON"T need you cat calling them.