Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i would otherwise be doing a million other things

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

new security analyst keeps scheduling meetings starting at 9, including on Mondays. cut it out idiot!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

post hole digger posted:

new security analyst keeps scheduling meetings starting at 9, including on Mondays. cut it out idiot!

fucker idiot

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

post hole digger posted:

just don't go

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

post hole digger posted:

what is there to talk about wrt security?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

post hole digger posted:

mine are scheduled for 8:45 for no good god drat reason

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

mine are scheduled for 8:45 for no good god drat reason

the reason is that there's some psycho two levels above you who has to brag they've been up since 5am why arent you them? :smug:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/ThatLittleDemon/status/1430428945086832644

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

I've done no work for like 5 hours so far today, considering putting in an hour or two then calling it good

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
done way too much work today

almost feeling… stressed

animist
Aug 28, 2018
i should probably try to sort these segfaults but i can prolly just say "segfaults are hard" and take another 2 days right

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
you have to get the zone for first, but you can force yourself into the zone, you must wait for it to find you

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
bad news, have to really work today. if you see me posting, tell me to gently caress off. :cheers:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Smythe posted:

bad news, have to really work today. if you see me posting, tell me to gently caress off. :cheers:

same as usual then, you got it :tipshat:

Empty Pockets
Jun 11, 2008
This one goes out to everybody made to touch the bad computer, just trying to make it until 2:30 so they can touch good computer

https://youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

friday bumo

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

today I'm not even pretending. my status was "im not gonna get these tickets done, ever"

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I am actually working I got sick of trying to get this nearly impossible tony hawk achievement

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
im at the bar and taking an extra long lunch

Empty Pockets
Jun 11, 2008
I planned on calling in today to get some stuff done around the house, then finished around lunch and worked a bit this afternoon anyway.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
taking out holidays there are only 30 workdays left in the year.

get your indentation and comment fixes staged and ready to push up over the next few weeks

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

its friday so i feel even more comfortable pretending to work because it's basically already the weekend

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

boss and half our infrastructure team is out next week, 10 day weekend starts now mama`

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
back from a week vacation, remembered its a short week, aint doing shiiiiit except poo poo talking in slack

Empty Pockets
Jun 11, 2008
I put together a workbench for the garage on my “lunch break” today

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
lol at my team talking about getting work done friday.

they seem very brainwashed.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

3 day work week = take the whole week off but dont use pto to do it :smug:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i was off last week for the move, coming back to a short week is really helpful cause uh let's just say we ain't done unpacking

Carrier
May 12, 2009

took friday and monday off, work with US folks who are all out from wednesday afternoon, making this, tuesday, the only day upon which any work will get done

I have not done any work today

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

just finished my only meeting of the week bless up :pray:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

online all hands meeting = doing some inking

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

e: nm

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Nov 26, 2021

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

currently listening to a meeting about what we did last week

it's just the test team talking

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Nov 26, 2021

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
i'm working on some IT security today, going through every single item in 1Password

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

dickin around for the next month and 2 days

animist
Aug 28, 2018

post hole digger posted:

same

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

spent a few mins assigning tickets and moving them around in jira today, think i need a well deserved break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

post hole digger posted:

replying to anyone asking me to do work with 'sorry, in our change embargo period'