Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

All of Are You Afraid of the Dark is on YouTube for free, get your creepy on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

whats the fuckin one where the end is a tv comes on and theres a no face person on it and i think theres pink static behind them

god drat i did not like that when i was little

theres one where a girl is abducted by no face aliens and then it turns out she was one of them and it cuts back to her and now she has no face

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth posted:

But where can I watch tales from the crypt

i have it on my plex fi you want to come over :)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sudonim posted:

hey OP does Netflix still openly support hating on transpeople I've been out of the news for a few days

cuz if they do then gently caress em

uh this is on youtube? what the hell is this

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i forgot the pool ghost episode ends with the janitor coming out of nowhere while the two preteens are swimming alone and saves the day, what you doing lurking in those shadows janitor?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://youtube.com/channel/UCP0AsEE4luYjzk4NLtNxjpw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thats the channel link but they do have season long compilations for your halloween pleasure