Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Tacos!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Hard hit balls this game.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Just open it up here. gently caress it

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Come on young thicc Austin

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

My best in-person claim is that I saw Chipper and Javier play against the Jax Suns at Wolfson when they were both briefly in AA with Greenville. Also watching the Marlins pre-season debut against the Royals when Jeff Conine nearly murdered himself on an insanely unsafe wooden outfield wall from the 60s. Charlie Hough knuckled himself to the win.

gently caress, I'm old.

I was there for heywards first AB HR.

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Suddenly remembered this wasn't the first time an Astro has broken a Braves bone: Ken Caminiti steamrolled Greg Olson on a play at the plate a million years ago and broke Olson's ankle.

And now he’s dead, so there ya go.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Good lord

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

This maton kid is a cyborg

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

drat fried made two out pitches there.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

FREDERICK

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Young….thicc

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Freddie’s kid looks just like him.

Also Jesus acuna has the body of a fat toddler

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Intruder posted:

I hope Freddie ends up on the Yankees

Also Correa, gently caress it

Mods?!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Tatsuta Age posted:

6 outs left and I will be absolutely raising hell in the east Atlanta streets

I’m former candler park/eav sup

The Big Jesus posted:

Does Braves winning end the Georgia curse? I hope it only ends the atlanta curse cause gently caress them dawgs

Braves aren’t in Atlanta anymore so the Falcons are still hosed. Dawgs might be fine.

Also don’t go downtown. Get to easy Atlanta or little five.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Luke Jackson oh god

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Tatsuta Age posted:

we're in Inman Park now but I also lived in east Atlanta (off flat shoals right past 529) for years and that's where I'm headed to ight

I went to a show once at 529 that was delayed because big Lebowski was on by and everyone was watching it. I also saw a gun fight right outside that bar. Well two guys were fighting and one had a gun fall out of his pocket and go off.

That area is all condos now

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Three outs

The braves actually might do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Dansbae calling himself an atlanta lifer

Who hurt you