Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

I don't have time for a debate this week on my stream, but I can invite you onto the panel discussion I'm hosting on the Sigma Male mindset.

sigma balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

bleeding kansas posted:

start more lovely threads for me to ignore so everyone can pretend it fell off the front page because of bookmarks when really its just because you suck and this is dumb

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Debate Society, and I've been involved in numerous secret debates with Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed debate wins. I am trained in Oxford-style and I'm the top moot courter in the entire US debate team. You are nothing to me but just another opponent. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of debaters across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your intellect. You're loving debated, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my words. Not only am I extensively trained in model UN, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Merriam-Webster English Dictionary and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo words all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving debated, kiddo.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

WampaLord posted:

if American culture has taught me anything it's that God cares about :

Sports, White House jobs reports, and whether horny teens are masturbating or not

george floyd is up in heaven smiling at the jobs report

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
is... is that? by god it's Stephen Douglas's music!