Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008

nine-gear crow posted:

Gonna make a bold prediction and say that this is gonna be Netflix's sci-fi Witcher: a show that everyone pre-emptively hated that turns out to be actually Pretty Good

But Witcher was poo poo, except for that one fight at the end of first episode (that was filmed months later with completely different creative team)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008

tsob posted:

Oooh, I like that jacket; the hexagon patterns on the back look real nice :cool:

I wish they had done a wardrobe upgrade also for Spike and Jet.

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Dunno why this trailer hits way better than the previous ones
It doesn't look like a slow motion cosplay shot for Empire magazine.

Why o why this couldn't have been the first thing they showed of the show!

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008
It seems its a (intentional?) leak of the soundtrack.

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008

Nanigans posted:

Hah. I think the voice she uses at the very start is an affected, extra cutesy voice. She sounds more normal later on. But yeah, Japanese ladies have very high voices more often than not.

I was more confused by their poor attempt to hide her identity. Like, sis, your picture’s all over the internet and you can still see her face during the shots of her conducting. lol

I’m wondering about her comment that they only use 10% music from the anime. I know there’re completely new compositions for this, so I wonder if she meant that only 10% is re-recorded versions of old songs and the other 90% is original (:aaa:) or if they literally use the old recordings only 10% of the time (it’s probably this.)

The leaked soundtrack had 24 new songs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatHorse
Jan 5, 2008
Soundtrack is out.
https://open.spotify.com/album/539jKDvQomLMWGBEkjyTWX