Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

tnt's strategy of "play the same 4 movies over and over and over" is certainly one way of running a network

At least we get Creed 2, an actual good movie, at least once a month or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
LONGBOY PUNK

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Miching Mallecho posted:

Did Tony do a "P'too" spit sound effect when he said " and MjF"

Because if so :allears:

He did. And he did it in that segment 10/Mox Road to package when he mentioned Don Callis.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Seams posted:

Have punk and fish wrestled each other before this

Nope

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Lid posted:

Hi Doc Brown in the third row

that dude's gonna have that wig off by the end of this match because the hair won't stay out of his eyes

OH poo poo CHUN LI IN THE CROWD

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

OH poo poo

2/3 OF THE SHOOK CREW IS IN AEW RIGHT NOW

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

lol bobby and bryce both turned heel this weekend

I need Bobby on Dark Elevation

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

PEGGY

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

JESUS SAMMY

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

this match whips rear end

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Serena Deeb might lowkey be the best female wrestler out there right now.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

This is so good

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO BUDGE

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

BUDGE

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/MikeyRukus/status/1453538982185340929?t=TAtX4zE5UnuSoUPGfJPAbQ&s=19

Mikey Rukus is very good at his job.