Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Until I was like 10 I was the most popular kid on the block and was in special smart kids school and my life seemed pretty normal but then we moved across the country. While we were moving we stayed at a hotel and I woke up early at like 5am and pretended I was still asleep while I laid there and listened to my parents talk about how much they hated us and hated having kids and how they felt they should put less effort into us. My mom decided that having children sucked now that we weren't tiny little kids and essentially stopped interacting with us except to feed us and make us do chores and discipline us. My dad started spending all of his time in his office playing video games. I got severely depressed which my parents saw as a good thing because I was spending all of my time locked in my room avoiding them and they didn't have to deal with me, so I grew up on the internet and here I am with all of my fond childhood memories being about early internet memes and chatrooms.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Oct 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU