Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Talkc posted:

I also have this kickass memory of just running around the loop the two doors that led from the living room / dining room in my old house to the kitchen with a string while my two cats and my dog played and chased.

No idea how long i did that but in my memory it felt like forever and was such an amazing blast.

I used to tie a string to a shoebox and drag my mom's old cranky cat Dagney around in it, she said he would only tolerate that level of bullshit from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I remember everything that’s ever happened to me after the age of 3 and a half. I think I may have had a seizure at that age, which somehow erased all my memories before that and gave me a really awesome memory for everything that came afterwards. That’s a thing apparently.

What happened on the 27th day of grade 5