Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I've been depressed my whole life and my parents didn't know what to do so they just let me cry and brood on my own. We had a cat that would run into my room after me when I started crying and would meow at me and try to lick my face. This was probably the start of the thirty years of loving animals more than people, before I got therapy. Still love animals more than most people, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Dubplate Fire posted:

telling them doesn't solve anything

Yeah the most likely outcome from telling them is "that never happened." They will rewrite history to maintain frame