Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oliveoil
Apr 22, 2016

I need to find the rust thread. Can someone help me find the rust thread please? I need to share this with the rust thread:
https://www.insider.com/rust-armorer-made-nicolas-cage-storm-off-film-set-report-2021-10?amp

Alternatively, can someone please share that with the rust thread for me please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2007

An A+ Spooky Poster (:

I heard the gun had a live bullet in it cause the lady armeror was too busy perioding all over the place with her boobs to do her jobnright :confused:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Nooner posted:

I heard the gun had a live bullet in it cause the lady armeror was too busy perioding all over the place with her boobs to do her jobnright :confused:

As a man, this just sounds right

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

It's on page 1, dummy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3982733

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Havin' a roni

Learn to use the Internet OP.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

The human face is, after all, nothing more nor less than a mask.

Nooner posted:

Oh no nooner!!! Why would you post this!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Nooner posted:

To paraphrase John McCain's famous quote regarding Obama

She's not having her period, she's a very attractive woman.