Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

RCarr posted:

Is there not a way to preview finishing move animations?
I could have sworn there was.
In cold war it's in the Weapons section and you press R on pc. That might be where you remember it from. I don't think WZ lets you see them

Roman fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Oct 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

RCarr posted:

Is there not a way to preview finishing move animations?

I could have sworn there was.

In the screen that you select your move you can.

DoubleAughtMeowMix
May 3, 2006

B33 < Meow what is so funny

Roman posted:

In cold war it's in the Weapons section and you press R on pc. That might be where you remember it from. I don't think WZ lets you see them

MW/WZ used to let you preview them in store, then that broke at some point around Blops launch and last I played it was still broken.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

DoubleAughtMeowMix posted:

last I played it was still broken.

CallofDuty.txt

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

jabro posted:

In the screen that you select your move you can.

It was at one point, but it’s no longer there. At least on Xbox.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
This is the least hyped cod I have ever seen, they really haven't shown us much either.

How does zombie play? Nobody knows. The campaign? Again, no one other than it'll be linear and who the main characters are. Multiplayer? We had the beta, but they APPARENTELY changed it enough that it won't be the same. They haven't really shown if there's war mode, what the maps will be, full gun loadouts etc. They've shown trailers but not really gameplay related ones overall.

Not a diss toward anyone, the game deserves it, I just think the fatigue has set in hard this year, I'm seeing more and more casual players just quit because the game feels like you have to try your best at all times.

I'm hoping that the blitz mode has no or lessened SBMM like ground war did in MW19, that saved the game for me.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

game gonna be bad, bonby

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Bonby posted:

This is the least hyped cod I have ever seen, they really haven't shown us much either.

How does zombie play? Nobody knows. The campaign? Again, no one other than it'll be linear and who the main characters are. Multiplayer? We had the beta, but they APPARENTELY changed it enough that it won't be the same. They haven't really shown if there's war mode, what the maps will be, full gun loadouts etc. They've shown trailers but not really gameplay related ones overall.

Not a diss toward anyone, the game deserves it, I just think the fatigue has set in hard this year, I'm seeing more and more casual players just quit because the game feels like you have to try your best at all times.

I'm hoping that the blitz mode has no or lessened SBMM like ground war did in MW19, that saved the game for me.

No one cares about World War 2 anymore.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

Mister Facetious posted:

No one cares about World War 2 anymore.

we truly do live in a society...

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

a society with Japanese anime girl skins on their M1 :911:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mister Facetious posted:

a society with Japanese anime girl skins on their M1 :911:

COD needs to bridge the gap and instead of selling anime skin they need to sell anime operators

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

game gonna be bad, bonby

badby

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
imgur loving sucks rear end and won't let me post epic owns against noodle :negative:

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Hell yeah see y’all next year

https://twitter.com/charlieintel/status/1455207152235208716?s=21

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Bonby posted:

imgur loving sucks rear end and won't let me post epic owns against noodle :negative:

git gud s'il vous plâit

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I played the beta of this and it was the single most bland, boring, uninspiring thing I've played in a long time.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bonby posted:

The only one getting owned is you

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

You can be my Tier One Operator any time :allears:

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Remember Riley? That was a real dog

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Not whatever this thing is

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

omg chael crash posted:

Remember Riley? That was a real dog

i remember Jones' mgs4 solid snake cat

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Watching streams. Good news is that they made a bunch of changes and the multi is super fast paced now. Bad news is that the spawns are still horrible so it's just people spawning on each other over and over.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

It really is impressive how much the combat flow design of call of duty has regressed, and for how long it's stayed that way since Infinite Warfare.

mfny
Aug 17, 2008
So since this is released soon, gonna drop my GT here in case any other goons have also made the terrible decision to buy.

S1Nx81

If you add me drop me a message to say you are a goon and its for CoD fun times etc.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I’ve decided I’m gonna get this

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Man, I was all excited a new shooty was release and then I found out its WW2 based, which is.. loving suck rear end. bleh

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I got it because the single player looks decent and I'll need something to play this weekend since the booster shot might kick my rear end for a few days.

Philthy posted:

Man, I was all excited a new shooty was release and then I found out its WW2 based, which is.. loving suck rear end. bleh
I think if they're gonna make another WWII Cod game they should make the multiplayer like Zombies with magic poo poo and tesla guns or whatever

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Is there a excel sign up sheet to see who’s playing on what

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Wazzit posted:

You posted the best one in the discord
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wohXoNUwJ72qVMklnC5iXFXxjm6-lVt_xtYLqMRCg3I/edit#gid=0

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

Wazzit posted:

No, we've moved on to Blockchain

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hackan Slash posted:

No, we've moved on to Blockchain

i bought a spot on the goon roster nft

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Call of doodoo

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Anyone see any streams of HC? What’s the best gun to use in Hardcore? Ty in advance

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Wazzit posted:

it's crossplay so "what" shouldn't matter

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
the (presumed) dogshit in-game voice comms would argue otherwise

on the bright side the return of death mics would be nice, i guess!

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

PC and Xbox can talk on Discord I think (3rd party Xbox app). Did Playstation get their announced Discord integration yet?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Not until 2022

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The trick to good COD is to never play with Gary

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I can’t remember the last time I didn’t buy a CoD on release. Feels strange but liberating. Thank you, WW2 and BFV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The trick to good COD is to never play with Gary

Get your Vex yet? Lmao idiot