Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

priznat posted:

I was playing a few weeks back and just spectating kill cams in mw2019 arenas and every time the person was using a kar98k and quickscoping the aim assist was just so ridiculous. Probably will still be handicapped moving from mkb (also my reflexes are poo poo) but should be interesting!

Yeah the MW KAR aim assist was nuts but it got nerfed in warzone if I recall correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

kar aim assist you say
https://twitter.com/KunjTV/status/1515929089919516672

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
*Screams incoherently*

It’s clearly gotten stronger, and it shows in how many top tier players are knowingly moving control schemas because of it. It’s just embarrassing how obviously strong it is now.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Controller players need to be locked to other controller players if they're using aim assist. :colbert:

Yeah, I AM tired of getting my poo poo kicked in by 15 year olds, screaming slurs into the mic in between gulps of mtn dew and mouthfuls of doritos. The kill cam of nothing but qUikScOpZZz is profoundly boring

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Yawn

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
reminder that when you join a group and hear a childs voice, immediately leave

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I think this is the general COD thread? Apologies if not.

I've been having a lot of trouble with crashes in MW2019 that aren't present in Cold War. Most matches will be fine at the start but 3/4 of the way through the game will just hard freeze and drop to desktop. I haven't changed any settings, but I tried resetting them after a lot of crashes and it kept doing it. Is this a common issue in multiplayer?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I haven’t had that issue in MP. I had it in Warzone a while back, turned out to be faulty RAM. I’d try uninstalling and reinstalling though I assume you tried that already.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Der Meister posted:

I haven’t had that issue in MP. I had it in Warzone a while back, turned out to be faulty RAM. I’d try uninstalling and reinstalling though I assume you tried that already.

Didn't try reinstalling yet since it's like 140 gigs, but I can give it a shot.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

CuddleCryptid posted:

Didn't try reinstalling yet since it's like 140 gigs, but I can give it a shot.

It’s definitely painful. Wish the PC versions did have so many goddamn issues.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Der Meister posted:

It’s definitely painful. Wish the PC versions did have so many goddamn issues.

The console version isn’t any better. Random crashes and disconnects, plus trying to play anything other than Warzone is a nightmare of mixing and matching packs.

Do PC players get the issues where ground textures just go completely to poo poo and don’t match to the collision mesh? Cause that’s a thing from time to time on console.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Not sure if i should be asking here or the xbox thread: Is there a system setting or something I can change so ragemics are audible in my xbox video captures? Or can only 3rd party software do that

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Not sure if i should be asking here or the xbox thread: Is there a system setting or something I can change so ragemics are audible in my xbox video captures? Or can only 3rd party software do that

I thought there was a way/option in clip studio.

Maybe sending voice chat to speakers instead of headset?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Sammus posted:

Do PC players get the issues where ground textures just go completely to poo poo and don’t match to the collision mesh? Cause that’s a thing from time to time on console.

Don't think I've seen that, but definitely have had swathes of textures not load at all. Like, you'll see windows floating but the rest of the building exterior isn't there, some of the interior is missing etc. There's still collision where the walls/furniture etc should be though.

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

another loving thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4012095

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Mods, shut this down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
call of doodie