Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bonby posted:

Here's to another year of disappointment where I tell goons I'll definitely play the new cod with them and then never actually do it.

Folks on the goon discord are starting to notice it

:negative:

We still love you unconditionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Back in my day people didn't use shotguns in cod.

*flashbacks to akimbo 1887s*

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Mute all but party in the voice chat options.

Bren with the first barrel and .50 BMG is hilarious to tap with.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
If leveling the Kar98 sounds painful, give the Type 99 a try. It's worse than the Kar98 in every way.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gunsmith was a curse.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I love thermites and molotovs as map control. I just use them for blocking doors while capping things so I only have to watch one lane.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The spawns in Vanguard are probably the worst in cod history, just exceptionally bad. Don't try to figure out how they work, it's just random bullshit.

Also the changes to dropshots compared to mw19 are huge and good for controller players vs kbm. Dropshotting is so fast on kbm, whereas you have to hold crouch for it to register on controller. However, controller has a relatively big cq advantage with rotational aim assist that I'm not sure the change is needed, it might put kbm at too much of a disadvantage because dropshotting is the one thing that saves up close.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Mortar Barrage needs a duration fix, it's absolutely stupid how long it goes on for. I wish the TTKs overall were higher too. Sten feels so weak compared to the other guns but it's actually probably a better baseline for TTK than any other gun in the game.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I genuinely don't know why the user score for vanguard would be that low because it's a pretty good version of the CoD formula. Did somebody at Sledgehammer say something positive about women or minorities?

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Just lol if you play zombies in non-Treyarch CoDs.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
It feels like the duration increased as well

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Even on PC with crossplay on, I get incomplete lobbies. I don't think it's a play activity thing, I think it's their weird matchmaking system.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAjr0qi2Qb8

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I think you just have to hold the button down for a while, while it activates?

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I agree but also I never really use anything from the battlepass so it's a wash to me. You get more COD Points than it costs to buy so *shrug*

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
krampus wants ur butt

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cHKCdyCkLo

This is Plunder so probably a ton of 200 health, but still :stare:

Might be a touch balanced by magazine size and overall slowness.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I do think they nerfed Reach. I was just playing in Shipmas and it was not working like it used. If they did it was probably worthwhile but I will also miss it.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
There's a bug where your team is all dead but one player is in purgatory. I think it happens if your team dies right as you're supposed to respawn.

It's not an intentional thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The hit markers display but they don't make a sound while invulnerable