Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

no advanced movement, no buy. rip good cod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

lmao I’m going to buy it

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Trump posted:

double jumps and jet packs are nice, zero inertia spazzing around like you're on angel dust isn't.

hey pal, get good at it

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

They fly now!!!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Remember Riley? That was a real dog

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The only one getting owned is you

Not whatever this thing is

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Not until 2022

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The trick to good COD is to never play with Gary

Get your Vex yet? Lmao idiot

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I like this guys attitude

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Bring back flying trucks that throw you out of bounds for stealing kills

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Decent guy?? That mother fucker bought me a CoD MP skin when I was unemployed just so he could lord over me.

See you on the other side, big guy.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yeah, the MMA betting thread has been a wild god damned ride these last few years.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3388320&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=162

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mods, shut this down