Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

So are they finally removing Warzone from MW and attaching it to the Vanguard client instead? Since only WZ and Vanguard are getting the anticheat I would assume so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I thought the holosights in the game were stupid but apparently they did have reflector sights back in the 40s and earlier, though not widely used IRL

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

RCarr posted:

Is there not a way to preview finishing move animations?
I could have sworn there was.
In cold war it's in the Weapons section and you press R on pc. That might be where you remember it from. I don't think WZ lets you see them

Roman fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Oct 31, 2021

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Watching streams. Good news is that they made a bunch of changes and the multi is super fast paced now. Bad news is that the spawns are still horrible so it's just people spawning on each other over and over.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I got it because the single player looks decent and I'll need something to play this weekend since the booster shot might kick my rear end for a few days.

Philthy posted:

Man, I was all excited a new shooty was release and then I found out its WW2 based, which is.. loving suck rear end. bleh
I think if they're gonna make another WWII Cod game they should make the multiplayer like Zombies with magic poo poo and tesla guns or whatever

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Wazzit posted:

Is there a excel sign up sheet to see who’s playing on what
it's crossplay so "what" shouldn't matter

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

PC and Xbox can talk on Discord I think (3rd party Xbox app). Did Playstation get their announced Discord integration yet?

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

So uh all I had time to play was 2 matches and I really like the feel of it. It was super fast paced and intense and feels better than MW. Not like a clunky WWII shooter at all. Can't wait until I play more tomorrow after SBMM kicks in and I hate it instead. But for now the initial impression is surprisingly good.

I'm on PC and I felt like I was playing WWII themed Quake Arena or UT or something. They really jacked up the speed of everything

Roman fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Nov 5, 2021

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

soggybagel posted:

Am I the only one who thinks it’s hosed up my modern warfare/Warzone double xp stuff doesn’t cross into vanguard?
Isn't the integration going to happen later when the new Warzone map comes out

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I'm trying out CoD Mobile with an Xbox controller and even though I'm supposedly getting matched against other controller players, I am dominating every lobby and have only died once in one match where I did not use a controller (and also dominated). Either these are all botmatches or everyone playing this is horrible

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Bit of A and a bit of B. You gotta play some and rank up enough to start getting all player lobbies where it goes from “hilarious flawless pubstomp” to “oh hey the most fun COD game 2 years running is a loving phone game???”
Yeah I ranked up and now people can kill me sometimes! It is pretty good.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Once they introduced the gunsmith and moved most of the P2W stuff to strictly cosmetics the game has been pretty good for a quick game here and there. It also has the benefit of shamelessly grabbing from every console COD without giving a gently caress. The current BR map is straight up Blackout.
Also part of the main menu music sounds like My Heart Will Go On for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Any interesting Call of Duty news lately?