Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

hi we're still on HCL Notes and you outlook complainers can all go to hell thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

Shaggar posted:

i think outlook may be so bad these days that notes, which hasnt changed in 20 years, may now be a better for email.

exchange is infinitely better than domino tho, that ones still not even close.

yesterday i was locked out of my email for a little while because a server-side log file filled up, which causes a constant error dialog in the client when trying to do anything. they had to do manual maintenance on the server to clear it out.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

i still can't get over the fact they named it cortana right before releasing the halo game that made cortana into Basically Thanos