Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

thank you Satya for protecting us from Bad games

thatya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

updated win 10 yesterday. it showed me a full-screen prompt to upgrade to 11. when I said no, it presented me with another full-screen prompt asking me “are you suuuuuuuuuuure?” kinda desperate, tbh

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

quote:

The Cortana feature was only officially called “Cortana” after the codename leaked during development—another early suggestion was “Alyx,” and then-CEO Steve Ballmer tried to name it “Bingo” as a “parting gift” before handing the reins to current CEO Satya Nadella. (Ballmer had “poor product taste,” says Paruchuri, in what we in the tech biz call “an understatement.”)

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

picturing an increasingly red and sweaty ballmer screaming “BINGO BANGO!” over and over again

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

I’m still happily running the world’s most advanced operating system, Microsoft Windows 10