Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

"trying" is kind of a weird word to use, the thing about teams is that i don't think anyone likes it nearly as much as slack, but kind of obviously it gets way more use as people are basically forced onto it by orgs. even within yospos i'm pretty sure more people are on teams than slack for work etc. by now.

hard to compare numbers, but even in 2020 the active user claims had teams with like 3x the users.

we were on slack and very happy but we moved to teams because its nice to have uniform user management through microsoft365 and also it makes some government reqs happy with an extra checkbox here or there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
i just clicked to see what "immersive reader" did and it's some large type thing where it does TTS but I was unable to exit the view and had to quit teams and restart it.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
i published an actual product with adobe flex

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
it was bad

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
is azure even profitable

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
i never think, only post

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat

akadajet posted:

I only ever deal with tiff files when scanning film. how often do you guys run into it?

idk, the medical examiner loves them

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
teams ux is atrocious. so many times do i put the meeting controls somewhere on the desktop, someone says something i need to chime in on, and it takes 30 seconds for me to find the window.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
windows is made for users on 640x480 monitors in tyool 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!