Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space

Pile Of Garbage posted:

yeah i know. i was just very used to right-clicking anywhere on the taskbar to get at task mgr. muscle memory and poo poo

zuhhh i never knew you could do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

i have never strayed from the one true path of mozilla

firefox has the best 3 wolf moon theme, so i stay loyal

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

also, if anyone hasn't tried the official microsoft Terminal app available from the store, check it out. i found it the other day and it's pretty dang great. it's tabbed and supports all the different interfaces so you can run a traditional cmd prompt, a powershell window, and a WSL terminal all simultaneously in different tabs. it also different color themes and even the fun gimmick where it renders text with scanlines and glow. i like it

scott hanselman's powershell prompt is pretty slick, a few coworkers have asked me about it

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

infernal machines posted:

i'm still holding out hope for an enthusiast re-release of windows 2000 with modern driver support

god, if only. 2000 was peak windows it's been downhill ever since (although 7/aero was a nice diversion)