Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

my absolute favorite outlook thing is when i look at a folder and at the bottom its like click here to view more on microsoft exchange

isnt the whole point of an email client to show me the mail on the server? why are you telling me this just move the loving mail to the trash like i did on the client thats your only job

if you click it all of the poo poo youve done for the last ten minutes is undone if you dont click it i guess the server and client just disagree about where mail is idk idc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

fart simpson posted:

can you take that poo poo to the outlook thread? were talking about big macs

sorry

where i am the quality of big macs over the last year has fallen precipitously in perfect lockstep with people abandoning low wage jobs so while i support the workers it does seem like im going to have to stop eating garbage