Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

A CRAB IRL posted:

Having one less kid is an order of magnitude more impactful than everything else you could do put together, so, yes

That is loving stupid because it just means that the next generation will be composed entirely of people who don't care about the climate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Solve an issue by removing everyone who cares about the issue from the gene pool. Brilliant. Genius

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This is the sort of forward thinking that caused Shaker ideals to spread like wildfire

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm going to have 25 kids and raise them to be eco warriors

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

kntfkr posted:

I'm going to raise 25 kids to be eco-terrorists and they can fight it out. we can sell this to TLC easy. call it eco wars

Wouldn't our kids be on the same side? Fighting against our enemies:

1. Oil barons
2; Shakers
3. Methane-producing cows
4. etc.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

kntfkr posted:

nah I'm talking like a gi-joe cobra kinda dynamic where my guys are dumping toxic sludge into the nile and using plastic straws for the hell of it

You were a fool to reveal your plans, I'll just have 50 kids instead

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Jesus Christ goons are miserable

They're one step away from killing themselves to decrease their carbon footprint

DON'T DO IT, listen to my man Camus

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Goons: ¡Viva la muerte!

Me, Unamuno: no

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Life is struggle, it always has been and it always will be, and most of us will still be around when things get dire. Are you going to kill yourself? No, that's lame as gently caress

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Don’t tell me what I will and will not do. (I won’t die ever! But that’s not up to you!)

:hfive:

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You've got the right idea, but pick something less lame than Captain Planet. Gen X'ers grew up watching that sort of thing, and they ended up being worthless