Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

It's like a bag of grapes down there that keeps getting in the way but the upside is these balls can store so much pee I haven't urinated in days!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Havin' a roni

Fondling my marble bag right now OP.

Bags Fly at Noon
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

Woah I sure do love having nine balls! They definitely never get in the way or constantly bump into each other, no sir, life is GREAT!!!

CareyB
Feb 28, 2004

Yam Slacker

It gets quite uncomfortable as one ball bumps into another ball and so on, until ballache

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

twenty-six characters long

It was really painful when my balls started splitting off and multiplying. But thankfully I don't have to swing around my enormous cock anymore.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Gonna get balldo XL for these bad boys

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

twenty-six characters long

edit: n/m

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

yo quiero BEEF

"I'm going on vacation to Mexico and might have to take a slightly bumpier cab ride than I'm used to as a pasty rear end white boy I sure hope my gigantic sack full of balls doesn't get jostled!"

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

A perfect square of balls like the bottom of a rubix cube

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

Pillbug

I regret to inform you those "extra balls" are actually tumors. You have 5 seconds to live.

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A dick, but the biggest dick in the universe. No, bigger than the universe.

my balls hurt

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

Pillbug

Actually pain isn't real, so

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

Ugh, I have septuple torsion again

Soulkys
Sep 7, 2008

The beast of Tanagra

all 9 clackin like newtons cradle

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Well, I've got brain damage on the side of my brain, and I don't know which side, left or right, where I huffed gasoline for ten long years.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

Rhode Island Commodore

All these balls but I can't come the Niagra Falls? This fukkin is BULLSHIT

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

This is nuts

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

The human face is, after all, nothing more nor less than a mask.

I Have No Dick But I Must gently caress by Harlan Ellison

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

*is genetically-modified farm animal for alien semen-sippers*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

driving cross country without ever stopping to piss

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Oct 29, 2021