Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

in england, fanny means pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

The Bloop posted:

You know what they call a fannypussy in France?

i'm on pins and needles waiting for you to tell me

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

frumpykvetchbot posted:

yeah but are any of them proper 3000 watt ones?

if you're in the 120 volt colonies I think not, mate.

i run my 10 kW diesel generator to use my electric kettle and it's ready in 20 seconds

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Torquemada posted:

If you have one inside it’s usually a pull cord rather than a switch. I appreciate the massive and soul destroying effort it takes the average American to remember such a complicated system, but it’s pretty easy to sheet your bathroom floor in copper and run some live current into the bathroom if your sense of freedom is threatened by not having the possibility of random electrocution when you’re in the bathroom.

lol what the heck. i'm not american and my light switch is also inside the bathroom, and everywhere i've been to is like this. i've never heard of anyone being electrocuted by a light switch, why is the uk like this lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

FoolyCharged posted:

So when is the empire going to make its glorious return?

well they're stuck in the 19th c. in terms of electrical technology so maybe they're all pretending it's still an empire too?