Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fame Douglas posted:

Just wanted to use this thread to laugh at the Democrats passing mandatory alcolocks for cars with their "infrastructure" tax break bill, for no other reason than to make people angry at Democrats over their nanny-state tendencies. Gotta lessen the impact of your own legislation as much as possible!

thats in the bill? blow to go on all cars? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

im voting for trump...to be back on twitter

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i think harris got bought out by joe and was holding the vp nod in her pocket the whole time without getting bloodied in a campaign

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

giving wartime fdr a run for his eye bag money

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

biden was drafted to be the candidate and they pulled all the caucus app tricks and sprinkled all the heart attack powder in bernies coffee that they needed to win it was a fix from jump

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

theyll win after a gop presidency as usual cause their message of not the gop only works then

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

machiavelli says it plainly in discourses on livy that all sons are failsons and only adoption of a worthy heir can sustain a dynasty but everyone thinks their son is a titus and not a commodus

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

double negative

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Business Gorillas posted:

there's a very specific reason for this. the AFL-CIO knows they can't handle another SB5 and the GOP knows it too. they cut a deal and as long as OH union money goes to the GOP, they won't try and pass right to work

cincinnati.com wrote about it but it's paywalled, but iirc labor's at the point of donating more to the GOP than the ohio dems lmao

sounds like the gop actually delivering something vs nada

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

promises kept.
people like that

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Feldegast42 posted:

An ice cream brand that is tied to Epstein, no less

unilever owns like 80% of all icecream brands

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

getting weird itt.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

changing things would upset the status quo which is of course the ideal state of man

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

they already cod-ified halo with some bullshit aim down sights, slides, and sprints.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

if he runs they gotta let him tweet right?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Foo Diddley posted:

democrats delenda est

circa 2022

delenda est is singular and feminine, sadly. you want delendi sunt. i'll give myself a wedgie on the way out.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

p good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

oof

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

joe needs that scratch, jack

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

state level solutions like pogrums against neighboring states looking more likely in near term

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

alabama is not governable without outside assistance so the fam will either come find you or die trying no worries

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i think if he runs they gotta let him tweet again out of fairness or whatever

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

democrats? who? those guys that were destroyed short of 16 hours ago? never heard of them

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

republicans will form ranks around anyone that can win and then force them to make the same old dweebs that are in every administration in charge of poo poo again

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

DoubleDonut posted:

got caught saying the word pussy

feminism gone mad

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the post office is being replaced by the spaceforce anyway. orbital junkmail bombardment

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the court has no power. not a single troop!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fitzy Fitz posted:

What is the idea behind not doing debates? Further retreating into the echo chamber, because you don't need to build outside support anyway?

they are saying debates are biased against republicans and i mean i guess kinda if one side is lying to seem like they care about people its not gonna look good to admit you dont on stage.
they probably got a pollster telling them that debates make swing voters prefer democrats or something and want to make a play to carry those idiots through election day

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

PeterCat posted:

Job for the National Guard?

you need trained sanitation workers or like garbage trucks explode trying to compact a propane tank or the whole waste facility goes up in flames cause they chucked a bunch of hosed up batteries in with everything

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

CaptainACAB posted:

Killing Gaddaffi was good.

:dementia:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

poo poo i thought we all learned this in 2009-2010 lol

Guantanamo totally got closed

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

etalian posted:

The last big speech was a good example why they locked him away for most of the primary

the part where he got mad and threatened to stay on stage for 2 more hours was funny

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Winifred Madgers posted:

your poison tent is making the Republican caucus too crowded

classic allusion

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

pelosi announced she will run for reelection

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

hes a renounced catholic priest that gave up the frock after making himself the enemy of some black kids by ratting them out to the cops and wrecking their lives so they jumped him as revenge but he was like super buff and beat them the gently caress up and while hes punching the black teen whos life he ruined he was like drat the church and america really arent following the example of jesus' life i should leave and try to critique their decadence and failure.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

yeah true tho hedge's harrassment of them started years earlier over minor poo poo iirc

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

etalian posted:

Yeah like most leftists he seems to have unironic belief that a bloodless revolution based around appeals to morality would change things.

That the all various powers and lobbyists wouldn't continue their track record of destroying grassroots populists movements like what happened to the Occupy Wall Street movement.

he says change required blood in the past in that article.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

sorry my bad

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

im so scared of coronavirus i cant even find my mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

with a huge crowd pushing on her at the door she probably had no where to go back to also.