Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

vyelkin posted:

it turns out that if you unscramble moderate it spells demoerat

holy f*ck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

hailthefish posted:

It's like a trainwreck, in that the root cause is 50 years of systemic institutional failure and neglect, and that a whole shitload of people are going to be grievously injured or killed but there's nothing we can do about it personally and of the things remaining to prevent it none are acceptable to the only people in a position to do them so the only thing left is to gawk at the carnage and maybe enjoy a funny podcast where everyone gets drunk and makes jokes about it.

It's okay the mayor says he's sending more trains!!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

RealityWarCriminal posted:

his early take after the Parkland shooting was "we gotta take the guns away" before being talked down behind close doors

Loved the quote from him that was like, "in my opinion, you take the guns first, and then you do the due process after. very simple."

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

In terms of cringe, would you say that was better or worse than Hillary keeping hot sauce in her purse?

worse because tupac was a child during the timeframe she was claiming to have been a fan

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Kazzah posted:

The democrats are
going to get destroyed in
twenty twenty-two

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/st...ingawful.com%2F

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The government is only willing to exercise emergency powers for emergencies they made up themselves. It's really funny. Just thinking about it. Lol.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

FistEnergy posted:

I want the democrats to lose every seat/office in 2022/2024 and I loving hate their opposition. let's take out the weaker opponent so america is no longer a 2 front war

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

okay so if you want to know what's going on in military history terms, the short answer is that it's 1864 and the democrats are Paraguay

amidala ishly]: i dont know much about history, that's good right?

that's good right???

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

trump clip from the rally where he does his biden impression is loving incredible, if he runs he wins. he calls biden an angry confused old man who doesn't know where he is

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

hooting and hollering all morning at this poll

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Morbus posted:

holy poo poo lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Breakfast All Day posted:

on 1/6 i cried, poo poo myself, got so mad i punched a wall (not signs of a violent outburst, i held a pillow over it), called all my friends and asked if they were watching msnbc. and then a few hours later people started protesting at the capital

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

wow have any spox reaxed to the sked yet

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's something he could do at any time with no cost to himself that would be incredibly popular. the only reason why biden refuses to do it is because he hates every single poor person. it's not really surprising that the guy who dedicated his life to legislative cruelty is cruel.

i'm really looking forward to the constant impeachments next year (after the dems get destroyed). biden got to be president like he always wanted and that piece of poo poo does not deserve a happy ending.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

staticman posted:

I'm the ancap "in the works" percent bar

:yikes:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lord of Pie posted:

Please ignore any possible correlation between increase in available jobs and number of covid deaths
hahahahhahahahahaha oh fuc

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Best Friends posted:

also libs all believe there are plenty of good decent republicans out there just waiting to be swayed by the right former troop. republicans in contrast do not think there are any virtues in liberal voting blocks to appeal to. there's no version of "hey I'm in San Francisco running against Nancy pelosi and I'm going to win on real American values" type thing available that would fool R donors for a second.

idk i think something like a 'successful' CEO type with the right idpol checkboxes fits the bill. Carly Fiorina ran for senate or gov in california before she ran for president iirc.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

aw diddums. she's a piece of poo poo who deserves to spend her last days knowing just how much people hate her fuckin guts

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

docbeard posted:

He didn't vote no (or at all)

where the gently caress was he then lmfao??? got something more important to do???

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Vim Fuego posted:

There isn't a focal point, unifying policy, vision, shared morality, or political project to the democrats. They exist for two purposes: fundraising and stopping leftist politics. That's all that they do together.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

PostNouveau posted:

He does that after every speech. He's asking his handlers what direction to exit the stage.

You can just find video of the dude's brain melting on camera all day every day. No need for this.

Oh ok thanks for explaining that. I'm sure there's video of any other president or politician doing this extremely normal thing that people do all the time, normally, while having a normal brain then, right?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Stereotype posted:

yeah hunter rules, I wish he was president.

i wish he was president instead of joe but idk if i'd say he rules, he's a racist pedophile sex trafficker , man , i dk if u gotta hand it to hunter

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Forseti posted:

Lets just compromise and have President Dr. Rockso the Rock and Roll Clown. He does cocaine!

strict upgrade

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

mediaphage posted:

i honestly can't even tell how serious this post is anymore

it's facts

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

don't sign yr tweets sean

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

if you think roe getting overturned is going to depress gop turnout then I'm sorry but the diagnosis is terminal democrat-brain and there is no cure.

only a democrat could look at a political party doing stuff their base wants them to do in a decades-spanning effort, and conclude that the party is finished

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Fart Dumbass posted:

give me 8 thousand dollars and I will vote for you, joe brandon. I will forget every other fact about you in an instant.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

kalensc posted:

Was glancing at that long succ mailer and uh wait what

appealing to the cringiest millienial memers with ermagerd inserection attendenders

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ex post facho posted:

I hope sinema blows this up, it would be the zenith of democrat to have all this triumphant media about finally getting this dumbass on board only to lose to another loving idiot

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Fart Dumbass posted:

getting outed as a spy because I casually said to someone at the american embassy "it's what it's"

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Zvahl posted:

the answer is literally personal racism towards china which she has been for her entire public career hth

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

unwantedplatypus posted:

This pandemic has completely radicalized me, its just truly atrocious and disgraceful the response, from start to finish.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

A Buttery Pastry posted:

If you get monkey pox, there's a 41% chance to spontaneously contract HIV too is what I gather from this.

seems bad imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Nothus posted:

mods change the name of the thread to "the kkkatholic church is going to be destrroyed in 2022 (inshallah)"