Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Rarity a gamer?
This poll is closed.
Yes 17 17.35%
Obviously 43 43.88%
Noisette 23 23.47%
please visit my new and wildly popular subreddit r/SNUle34 15 15.31%
Total: 98 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

NWN2 managed the seemingly impossible task of making itself both easier and harder to mod at the same time. More was uncovered for people to tinker with, and the visual effects editor was a godsend, but everything else was a nightmare compared to NWN1. The fact that it managed to somehow have even stiffer and more awkward combat than the first is an equally baffling achievement.

I do hope one day for a NWN2 revamp of sorts, if only to salvage Mask of the Betrayer. It feels remarkably unfair that one of the truly great CRPG stories is stuck languishing as an expansion pack to a largely forgotten product.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Looper posted:

sonic's future children are named after his siblings from underground as a little reference, sonic underground is otherwise firmly an alternate dimension

That's ok because the only positive thing to come out of sonic underground was this

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
posting in zombie thread

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Ready for deluge December

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

That's ok because the only positive thing to come out of sonic underground was this

lol

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Every's day's great in your December Thread

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Instead of December this year has November 2

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

pretend i took the time to replace every mention of Russia with "chat thread"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

homeless snail posted:

its just side content, you dont have to do it

Yeah, thats why I quit playing

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm now at 17 games bought in sales this past week lol. got virtuaverse, castlevania collection, in the shadows

and a total trash game from 2008 called collapse which was 2 bucks, because it called to me the same way most trashy games do

el oso
Feb 18, 2005

phew, for a minute there i lost myself
Iron Trackers remake when?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKbuNwS-gaI

Karl Jobst has a new video into the WATA Games scam. It's pretty long at almost an hour, but has a lot of new information and discovered connections that show that this scam goes much deeper than the public knew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I did a thread