Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Rarity a gamer?
This poll is closed.
Yes 17 17.35%
Obviously 43 43.88%
Noisette 23 23.47%
please visit my new and wildly popular subreddit r/SNUle34 15 15.31%
Total: 98 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
:nws: but worth a watch imo if you like gachimuchi at all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq3bIyltvQs

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Gachimuchi is a beautiful thing. RIP Billy and Stone

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

just gonna say it

james bong

What about james pond

e: dammit, ok, what about james bomb

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Hwurmp posted:

the man with the golden ganj

On Her Majesty's Secret Stash

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

what's the best way to induce the state of being "in the zone" on yourself

Crack open your head when you're 4 years-old so that the scar tissue that develops over the next 14 years will lead you to be able to perform rote actions in a game until you induce a state of being "in the zone" just before the epileptic fits take over

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rinkles posted:

Sorry for being an attention whore, but could I ask for some words of encouragement?

I believe in you. You are not being an attention whore. Remember that no matter how bad things feel, the net lets us shorten the distance between all of us and lets us be there in some capacity for each other. We believe in you and know even when things are going pear shaped, you are stronger than you think and we believe you can do this, can get through this

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Was Light Crusader a good game?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Stux posted:

very funny to claim this when u have death stranding with some of the best performances ever and incredible capture and animation vs hzds soulless robot npcs who are unable to evoke any emotion at any point.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
How is wreckfest? That was next car game right?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I had a sonic nightlight when I was 3 or 4. I know I had it but I never remembered actually using it. I was told that it scared me when I'd wake up and see sonic projected onto the wall so they took it away.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It was this

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

My old man hands successfully 1cced subterranean animism

for the first time in my life I have seen for myself the ending to a touhou game

I'm jelly

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Geralt sounds like he needs to get his poo poo together

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Help

I can't stop listening to touhou music

The trumpets won't leave me alone

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1e-1c9jy3s

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I have decided that I will install some of the bullet hell games I own and try to push through and learn to play them properly.

In the process, I found out that Platine Dispositif delisted their whole library on steam in 2019 and I'm not sure if I had all of their bullet hell games or not.

I own Gundemonium Recollection which I guess is the same as Collection maybe, and Hitogata Happa and GundeadliGne.

I also know I have the eXceed trilogy of games, so maybe I'll start with eXceed 1 and GundeadliGne. If Gundemonium 1 had a steam release then I don't own it.

I have other shmup games too but I can't think of which ones I have at the moment and at the very least I've read reviews saying eXceed is short and works as an okay gateway into the bullet hell genre.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Hard Pass

e: huh. I thought hard drive was part of the onion but nope, it is its own joke news site. Did onion have its own tech site at some point? If so, I must have confused the two.

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Nov 3, 2021

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
The best open world game is daggerfall because it is the biggest and bigger is better

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Art's cool

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I was having fun with chip's challenge until I got to blobnet.

gently caress blobnet.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Actually it's De Blob

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
The noob bridge in super metroid is still the funniest thing because the solution is just remembering that you have a run button.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Had a dream that sega announced a skies of arcadia remaster before it reminded me this was just a dream and none of it was real

Brain's really pulling out all the stops to piss me off lol

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Back on the beat

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

homeless snail posted:

do not add a bowsette option.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

go jerk off on deviantart if you want lovely horny fanart

If you're gonna tell people to go break no nut november at least let them find something good

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Lmao

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Give bowsette a break, find another video game character to be horny about for a bit, smt5's coming up so maybe check out mara

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Why travis, I haven't listened to any mbmbam in a while so what's the joke

Asking sincerely

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Oh ok

I've listened to a bunch of shmanners and that's most of where I hear travis so I thought "is this some travis talked about at some point, did travis spend a not-insignificant portion of time dedicated to bowsette"

Personally I just think the bowsette stuff ran out of steam a long time ago because whenever it gets brought up it mainly just feels like people trying to parade a dead meme around like it's still fresh. Feels like when ubisoft kept trying to make girlwood a thing.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Everyone post your favorite UIs in games (or your least favorites if you want).

I like Metroid Prime's UI, especially when you use the x-ray visor and you can see her hand making the symbols to switch to different beam types. I heard that got taken out in the rerelease though.

Meteos had a good menu. Just a well-designed menu.

I like dungeons of dredmor but the UI gets way too cluttered and there are way too many icons to memorize and keep up with imo. Just incredibly cluttered and poorly conveyed and too small. I think the dev went under so I doubt we'll ever get a sequel to improve those aspects of it.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Charles 1998 posted:

She did far more for increasing trans acceptance than any other video character.

Please don't post things like this

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Metis of the Hallways posted:

I went into a pin-buying frenzy a few weeks ago and today I have reaped the benefits as two of the stores I ordered from seem to have accidentally included extra pins in their shipment. I hit the pin jackpot, baby!!

Post the pins

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I like the moon phases one.

Are those chain together stingrays?

Also, are the designs in the 2nd column just hands?

e: how do you display your pins? I've been thinking about getting a banner to hang mine on so they can actually be displayed and not hidden in a box.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Metis of the Hallways posted:

The other ones are indeed hands, kinda vampire-y witchy hands. I dunno about those, they're a bit creepy for me.

They look like if you put them next to each other they'll form a heart at least

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Looper posted:

much like cute plush, enamel pins are something I'm afraid to browse too much lest i go on a ridiculous shopping spree

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1001433474/pride-dragon-bagons-a-draconic-quest

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rarity posted:

Genuinely shocked I'm not the only goon playing this right now

I imagine a few people replayed it probably because of october and the announcement of the remake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Walla posted:

Great. I'm going to have to get one for my son now.

I wish there was a non-binary one, so my adopted other child could have one.

They do offer non-binary but as one of the handmade ones with the higher quality materials than the manufactured ones.

quote:

I started making more Pride designs by hand. The handmade lineup currently consists of Ace, Pink base Bi, Purple base Bi, Pastel Trans, Bright Trans, Pan, Aro, Genderqueer, Genderfluid, Agender, Non-Binary, Black Rainbow, Lesbian, and Polyam.

I don't think there's a photo of them in that particular kickstarter but I found another site with a photo of the nb one

So presumably it'd look like that unless the non-binary flag colors have changed.