Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Rarity a gamer?
This poll is closed.
Yes 17 17.35%
Obviously 43 43.88%
Noisette 23 23.47%
please visit my new and wildly popular subreddit r/SNUle34 15 15.31%
Total: 98 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Lavatein posted:

I finished up Yakuza 3 Remakestered with all the trophies.

Checking online, people seem to be in broad agreement that it's the hardest one to plat, which I am thankful to hear because some of those minigames are rough to say the least. It suffers from being played after Kiwami 2 where the minigame staples had been iterated upon many times over already. Gonna have to wait half a year or so before tackling 4 to prevent burnout.

I have all the Yakuza platinums except for the Japan only ones/Judgement (which isn't really harder than the others, some parts of it like developing all the drone parts seemed like a grind I wasn't in the mood for at the time) 3/4/5/Dead Souls all have pretty rough ones compared to the rest of the series but I think 5 took me the longest, I had like 125 hours on my file by the time I got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Awkward camera aside if you think the platforming in mario 64 doesn't feel good you're probably just bad at it tbh

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Thinking about this

https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1455186761055981579

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The N64 switch game I've been playing is: Dr Mario 64

If you play as Wario in the story mode and don't lose any matches Dr Mario accidentally takes the whole bottle of megavitamins and you have to fight Metal Dr Mario

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

How come they don't make James Bond games anymore

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i think I'm a powerful enough gamer to play on hard but I just assume devs aren't very good at balancing it in an interesting way and just increase the amount of damage so I play on normal

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Cool
Gunstar Heroes making you fight all seven forms of sevenforce on expert instead of four on normal
Platinum games having different enemy layouts on different difficulties
Bosses getting extra attacks on hard
Extra objectives on 00 Agent difficulty in Goldeneye

Undecided
Final level only being accessible on higher difficulties

Not cool
Less health more damage

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

shameful OP with no list of games

Apex Legends: Escape [PC, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November 2
First Class Trouble [PS5, PS4] – November 2
Giants Uprising [PC] – November 2
Knockout City [PS5, XSX] – November 2
World War Z [Switch] – November 2
Bloodshore [PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November 3
Time Loader [PC] – November 3
Demon Turf [PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November 4
Just Dance 2022 [PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch, Stadia] – November 4
Pinchcliffe Grand Prix [PC, Switch] – November 4
Prison Simulator [PC] – November 4
Spacelines From The Far Out [PC, XBO] – November 4
Starsand [PC] – November 4
Super Sami Roll [PS5, Switch] – November 4
To The Rescue! [PC] – November 4
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update 2.0 [Switch] – November 5
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Happy Home Paradise DLC [Switch] – November 5

Call of Duty: Vanguard [PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO] – November 5
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation Code Fairy Volume 1 [PS5, PS4] – November 5
Airborne Kingdom [PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November 9
Disney Classic Games Collection [PC, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November 9
Football Manager 2022 [PC] – November 9
Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition [XBO] – November 9
Forza Horizon 5 [PC, XSX, XBO] – November 9
Jurassic World Evolution 2 [PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO] – November 9
My Singing Monsters Playground [PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November 9
Final Fantasy 5 pixel remaster [PC] – November 10
Breakwaters [PC] – November 11
Epic Chef [PC, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November 11
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition [PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November 11
Kainga: Seeds of Civilization [PC] – November 11
Killer in the Cabin [PC] – November 11
Megaquarium: Architect’s Collection DLC [PC] – November 11
Skyrim Special Edition [PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO] – November 11
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic [Switch] – November 11
Punk Wars [PC] – November 12
Shin Megami Tensei 5 [Switch] – November 12
Sherlock Holmes Chapter One [PC, PS5, XSX] – November 16
Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition [PC] – November 18
Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year edition [PC, XSX] – November 18
Microsoft Flight Simulator: Reno Air Races Expansion Pack [PC, XSX] – November 18
Microsoft Flight Simulator: Reno Air Races Full Collection [PC, XSX] – November 18
Undungeon [PC, XBO] – November 18
Battlefield 2042 [PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO] – November 19
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation Code Fairy Volume 2 [PS5, PS4] – November 19
NERF: Legends [PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November 19
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [Switch] – November 19
Death's Door [PC, PS5, PS4] – November 23
Final Fantasy 14 Endwalker expansion [PC, PS5, PS4] – November 23 (19th if you preorder I think)
Cricket 22: The Official Game of The Ashes [PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO] – November 25
Len's Island [PC] – November 26
Beyond a Steel Sky [PS5, XSX, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November 30
ANVIL: Vault Breakers [PC] – November TBC
Kid A Mnesia [PS5] – November TBC
Smalland [PC, PS4, XBO, Switch] – November TBC
Venba [PC] – November TBC

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

good games I will play in November (except FF because I'm waiting on console releases for the pixel remasters and forza because I don't have an xbox or good PC) and actually I might wait for a sale on GTA because I replayed them last year

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

Whole lotta nothing other than Endwalker.

List is missing Blue Reflection: Second Light

This screenshot is the only thing I've seen from that

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

big rangda fan here

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I got one in April but had to follow a discord for like two weeks then stay up to 3am one night refreshing a page over and over to get one before they sold out

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Anyone got elite mouse catching tips

i tried to lure it out with cheese so I can trap it in a box but it seems to think that's too cliche

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Once a year I get in the mood for a mindless driving game that's kind of arcadey so I always end up buying whatever need for speed came out three years ago but Forza seems a lot better

I feel like I got tricked with NFS because the first one I played was the criterion Most Wanted remake on Wii U which I really liked but all the others I've played since were made by ghost games and they're no where near as good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I remember thinking the little animated character transition things in the FFXIII menus were p slick in 2009

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

looking forward to revisit Kamurocho in Animal Crossing today for the first time since like July 2020...I hope Rosie/Marshall/Marina are still there and that they don't hate me for leaving

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Very generous of the XIV crew to delay Endwalker for two weeks to give me more time with SMTV

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Don't put anything on cats that might stress them out imho

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

TWEWY Neo/Pokemon Snap/NMH3/Deathloop/Scarlet Nexus/Returnal/Kena/Fuga are on my list-of-games-I-should-probably-play-by-the-end-of-the-year but I'm v busy replaying FF8 right now and then SMTV is out in a few days

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Occasionally though i do dumb things i regret like paying 50 quid for metroid dread

What the

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I had assumed rockstar were doing the remasters themselves but apparently they were by a dev that had only done mobile ports of old rockstar games

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Last Window also had an actual book mode where you could read the story as a novel written by the author character you met in the first game (and it includes the dialog choices you made during your playthrough)

rip cing

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I could play it but it's almost 1am so i'll go to sleep then work like a responsible adult

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

My uncle thinks every single person who got the vaccine will be dead within two years (but if you've only got the first shot then you can undo the effects of the vaccine with a combination of specific pills and vitamins)

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Nov 12, 2021

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'm ready for Hitman 4

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

SMTV is much more difficult than I was expecting...started on normal but I'm stuck at the naming screen because the protag has no canon name

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

They've been days away from announcing the switch pro for 5 years now

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I wonder how the steam thing will do

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

y-yeah what were they thinking with that compatible layer, and x64? what a joke...

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I play zelda to visit faron woods, not faron heights...!!!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Paper Mario attacks doing 1 damage is cool imho

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

galenanorth posted:

I don't get why, in Super Mario Sunshine, when there's a level which takes place without FLUDD because Shadow Mario takes it at the beginning, Shadow Mario is nice enough to give FLUDD back at the end. I think it's because they couldn't think of a better story device for losing it, and they knew everybody would just roll with it

Mario gets a new FLUDD after each of those shines but they insert a copy of the old FLUDDs consciousness into the new one

I think SOMA gets into this a little deeper

Help Im Alive fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Nov 15, 2021

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

When are we getting Valkyria Chronicles 5

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What's the gun shooting emoji mean

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Thinking about that one award show a few months ago that gave their goty awards to elden ring/halo infinite/riders republic/mario & rabbids 2

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I got into XIV after reading about it in goty thread 2019 so I wonder what I would've played for those 600 hours if the thread didn't exist

threads have consequences....your post could change a life

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

That would've been huge for me

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It feels like Metroid Dread will win pretty easily but idk

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive