Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Rarity a gamer?
This poll is closed.
Yes 17 17.35%
Obviously 43 43.88%
Noisette 23 23.47%
please visit my new and wildly popular subreddit r/SNUle34 15 15.31%
Total: 98 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

God what went so loving wrong with that game? Ugly character models, a story that took itself way too seriously, and no goofy fun series like Dr. Slump, Bobobo or Gintama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Monkey's paw: it's also got no VA like the Nick Smash clonse

Jump Force has VA. Are you thinking about Jump Super Stars/Ultimate Stars, which actually have a justifiable reason for no VA due to being on the DS

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

I always found it weird how for Megaman's localization they still call him by Rock when he's not in Mega Man mode

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

so why was pac-man one of the only classic 80's-90's characters that reproduced? why don't mario and sonic have kids with peach and amy?

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Andrast posted:

pac-man fucks

according to ms. pac-man, jr pac-man was brought to them by a stork, which is reinforced in the attraction for jr.pac-man

please ask me more about pac-man lore

Willo567 fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Nov 30, 2021

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Those ghosts: what is their deal

the pac-people's farts that have gained sentience - when pac-man is dying he's actually just passing out from the terrible smell

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

okay i lied about the ghost fart thing. idk pac-man is just a big racist against ghosts, as seen in jr. pac-man where him and ms. pac-man try to prevent jr. from seeing blinky's daughter yum-yum

and no i'm not making this up

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Jay Rust posted:

How are these the same character?

The same way NES Mario and the Mario we know today are the game character. Pac-Man's appearance in World and Smash is always how he looked in Japan, even going back to the first advertisements for Pac-Man where he was called Puck-Man

https://twitter.com/jcmartinezm82/status/1446980524694773764

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

my favorite piece of pac-man trivia is sakurai absolutely refusing to use pac-man's ghostly adventures redesign, to the point where he even threatened not to put pac-man in smash 4 if namco made him use it, when for every other company he listens to the owner's wishes for how their characters are represented in smash