Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

candy - 10/10 - it can be sweet, it can be sour, hell it can even be salty. candy -- 'it tastes great!' better not eat too much of it or you'll get a stomach ache of course ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Kenny Logins posted:

sour candy is for tricking children with and not intended to be actually consumed

clown comment.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

KidDynamite posted:

i like the vanilla tootsie rolls.

the fruit flavored tootsie rolls are absolutely a top tier candy.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Video Nasty posted:

e: Take Five is an all-time favorite too.

take 5 and fast break also top tier candy bars.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

tk posted:

Sweetarts is doing some good stuff these days. I like the mini chewy ones.

those things are so good

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

my wife bought a bag of nerds gummy clusters and they are good but i can only eat one in a sitting because they are so sweet they instantly give me that thing where if something is so sweet your saliva reflex kicks in and your jaw kinda locks up.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Poopernickel posted:

oh yes, that thing where your jaw locks up

wait, what??

its hard to explain but have you never had that sensation? say for example, you dont eat anything all day and then once you've become really hungry, you eat something really sweet, even a nice pear or something can do it to me, but a piece of candy really will. it sort of like overwhelms your senses for a second and your jaw doesnt really lock up but kind of does. not sure how else to describe the feeling.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

yeah good call, i think it is more of a sensation of the joint than it is the bone itself. it almost feels like my jaw is cramping up or something. and its really just the first bite, once your mouth is kind of used to the sweetness its fine. I dont think i have tmj but I guess it works the same way?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

james may is old hth

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

tallied up the scores in this thread and it turns out energy bars are better than candy bars. close thread.
----8<----

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger posted:

tallied up the scores in this thread and it turns out energy bars are better than candy bars. close thread.
----8<----

drat everyone listened to me for a full year. props to me.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

good milk chocolate is pretty good

idk if it’s good chocolate but it’s a good candy

:hmmyes:

Roosevelt posted:

you misspelled Take 5

:hmmyes:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

well theres their problem, theyre eating the lead and cadmium flavored bars

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hi chews whip

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i like orange + chocolate and chocolate + mint. two apparently controversial tastes.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

cherry + chocolate is top tier. i love those lil chukar cherries. what a delight.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

japan has good candy the other countries less so.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hi-chew is a very good candy.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

never heard of 'hock'

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

George posted:

okay i got some things to say here

the best candy bar is 5th avenue and it isnt loving close
usually i cant find em and when i do its only king size but the regular size are better
fun size 5th ave would be op

green candy should always be lime and never green apple, unless it's those green apple caramel pops

yellow candy should always be lemon and never banana, no exceptions

i should be able to buy a pack of exclusively lemon/lime/orange of any fruit candy

bring back the fruit snacks from before they used to be so good but it's all bullshit now

thats it for now tia for the friendly replies

5th avenue is a world war II rear end, book of ration stamps rear end candy bar, but i mostly agree with your fruit candy takes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

George posted:

i want to understand your position but it may be impossible

can we agree at least that butterfinger is inferior

im more of a nutrageous man myself.