Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Cadbury bars: 8-9/10 assuming you can find people who give them away whole and not in split chunks hastiy shoved into ziplocs and Fruit and Nut rules ok

Tootsie Rolls (standard flavor): 9/10

Tootsie Rolls (any other flavor): 0/10, they're like weak-rear end Starbursts in a turd format

Mr. Goodbar: 5/10 for fun size, meh for any other size

Candy Cigarettes: 7/10 if you can find them any more, 8/10 for the ones you could blow into peoples faces and blind them with confectionery sugar

SkyBars: 10/10 if you can find freshly made ones

muthafucking haw flakes in those little life-savers canisters: 10/10

Nestle Crunch (fun size): 5/10 because people either re-gift these so when you open them up they're gray or buy so many they wind up sitting in a drawer for a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

I would demolish boxes full of Halvah Jell Bars regularly but had to stop when my pancreas and kidneys cried 'Hold, no more'

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Nov 2, 2021

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

fart simpson posted:

the communist party organization in my neighborhood used to organize a trick or treat event for kids, you could sign up to be a candy giver and your apartment number would go up on the list. but i dont think its happened the past 2 years. sad!

they did something called 'trunk or treat' near me where everyone just drove to a shady parking lot with candy in their trunks and kids visited whomever seemed the least sinister

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Gentle Autist posted:

sorry friends but american candy is kind of trash.

i was super pumped for it when i first went to the states, a lifetime of seinfeld fandom had me gurning but unfortunately it’s poos

hersheys in particular is some weirdo bullshit. i don’t know what’s going on with your chocolate but it just ain’t right

now tell me what an rear end in a top hat i am :angel:

you're not an rear end in a top hat, just someone evidently spoiled by European candy

if you do a blind taste test with a Cadbury and a Hersheys an American will always pick the Hersheys because its boring but familiar

a British guy will favor the Cadbury

a French guy will spit out both and claim you tried to poison him

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

rotor posted:

speaking of, anyone ever just eat a bouillon cube?

nah but I think eating spoonfuls of straight vegemite, no bread or crackers will do the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Skybars FTW

four different ways to death by diabeetus