Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I really can't stand Christmas but every year I look forward to Secret Satan. I have sent some winner and looser gifts. I don't judge the gifts I just Iike the fact that a bunch of weirdo's send some weird or practical stuff every December.

Hail Santa
Hail Santan
Hail Friends

Stinkypete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Last 24 hours (well more like 18)

Get in or die regretfully

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

OK, closed. Closing the thread while I work my magic. Do not disturb, ferryman at work.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Right. Emails are out. Names are sent.
If something doesn't look right - if you've got an international name when you asked not to, get in touch with me directly.
If I've mistakenly sent you your own details, get in touch with me directly.
If I've sent you a blank email, get in touch with me directly.
If you can't think of an idea and want someone else to do the hard yards for you, forget it.

Hmmm, got it down to two hours. I'm getting faster.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

My lucky person has a couple of things inbound from Amazon, and one coming from NZ that will take a bit longer to arrive.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I hope you spread some holiday fearcheer on my behalf.

This is the first time since 2015 that I couldn't sign up to get something. Living out of a hotel. Better luck next year, I suppose.

As they say in France and the cooler parts of Canada, c'est la vie

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Hope my Santee likes scorpions. And if they don’t, that their local hospital is well stocked with antivenin. Putting together something that I hope they’ll like! It’s scorpions.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
So I realize now that I'm dumb and drunkenly provided feedback to TF on the Secret Santa event itself in my email rather than saying anything about what kind of gifts I like. But I'm basically just in this to see what kind of dumb/funny poo poo people send so go with whatever.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

You..... did?

*checks*

No you didn't, you're fine

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Well, it was just a joke about the thread name rather than any useful information, which in retrospect makes a lot more sense. :v:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

So I realize now that I'm dumb and drunkenly provided feedback to TF on the Secret Santa event itself in my email rather than saying anything about what kind of gifts I like. But I'm basically just in this to see what kind of dumb/funny poo poo people send so go with whatever.

Don’t worry, I didn’t get you the XL butting.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

SHOT ONE

FIRING FOR EFFECT

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

SECRET SATAN

GIFTING FOR AFFECT

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I love all of yall Still Gifting for effect

Why do I know about that term from Artillery stuff?

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

goat guy your present is inbound Love you dude I love all of you galls N guys this year.

I have covid so no snazzy gifts this year sorry dude.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Gifts on their way.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I’ve learned two disconcerting things today:

1. Santa works for the NSA;
2. There are official NSA branded Christmas ornaments

Thanks, REDACTED, and merry Christmas!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

My gifts are dumb as gently caress this year, but not as imaginative

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I’ve been informed that the package I previously posted wasn’t from my actual GIP Secret Satan

:nsa:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

lol. lmao.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
AUF DEM WEG :bustem:

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

My santeees stuff is in the mail! Let's pray to the APO gods that it gets there before MLK day.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

My package has encountered the first input-filter on its way to success.
Hoping the fine government employees of Frankfurt airport customs look kindly upon my shipment.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I just received a package from Amazon US containing Chinese made foam “bulge enhancement” underwear inserts.

Is it one of you fucks?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I was wondering when you'd see it, said it was delivered a couple days ago.

You're welcome.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Oh I ordered you something else too but when it arrived I decided I wanted it (also shipping is even more outrageous this year):

Referencing:
https://youtu.be/mLvYWhdaJk4

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Here’s pictures as requested:

PENIS ENLARGING BULGE PADDING FOR JOCK STRAP

I mean it works

But like… thanks, Twofings.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
For fucks sake I clicked that spoiler. I think you gave me Full Blown AIDS. Sick bulge game tho. Real big dick bois wear silkies and socks in their Grindr profile pics though, that’s where the sickest bulge game this side of a bus terminal comes from.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Twenty minutes ago, I posted about probably driving down to the store to have a look at a Switch Pro Controller because I was super bummed about not having motion sensor support in my Xbox controller with the 8bitdo-dongle.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm kinda bummed now that I didn't grab a DS4 last year to play controller-games on my PC.
Guess I might just shell out the 50 bucks for a Switch Pro Controller, reviews look pretty good, the "worst" issues seem to range around "just okay" instead of "good", which is fine for me. Biggest selling point for me would probably be that its layout and feel is almost the same as the Xbox 360 controller, with a really good build quality and decent battery life.

And it also gives me an NFC reader to scan these amiibo things, I guess? No idea if I'm ever gonna use those.

I just really want a comfy controller with motion support to play my Switch in bed / on my exercise bike.

/edit:
Oh, it's also compatible with my PC, I guess I'm pretty much sold on it. Probably gonna run to the store to get a feel for it and maybe just take one along off the shelf.

Looked up if the store had controllers in stock and started getting ready to leave.
Ten minutes ago, my doorbell rings.

It's an Amazon package with gift-wrapped content and a note. "Oh sweet, my secret santa gift is here already, looking forward to opening it later and posting it in the thread", I think, while continuing to get ready to leave for the store.
Just before leaving, I figure I'll grab the cardboard box to throw it out on the way to my car.
What's that, there's another envelope in the box? Cool, another handwritten note from my Santa, I think. Ah shucks, it's just the shipping/purchase receipt Amazon jammed in there.

WAIT WHAT? IT loving SAYS "NINTENDO SWITCH PRO CONTROLLER", ARE YOU loving KIDDING?

The timing was so incredible I was literally spooked for a second, looking around to see if I was being watched or monitored.
Guess my Satan was reading through the GiP Gaming thread last week.

I can't remember the last time I was this elated about a gift being EXACTLY what I wanted, even though I'm still a bit shaken about essentially "making a wish" and having that wish miraculously granted TEN loving MINUTES LATER.

Thank you so much, anonymous Satan. Looking forward a lot to part 2 of my package. :3:

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Dec 13, 2021

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Woooo box came in today! APO roughed up the box and it was taped up to hell, buuut:

Everything looks like it made it.

Very soft hoodie, nice shirt, doggo toy, plum jam, TV killer (will use it at work for the fox News folks), and a hand painted dick butt!

Kraken approved!

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

Yay, glad it made it! Hail Satan and merry Christmas! I had to change the box twice and I forgot to put a letter in it. The hoodie is from my favorite local brewery and the Sandhill Plum jelly is a Kansas treat. The dickbutt is from exclusive 2021 limited edition gallery showing I did behind the Denny's by the overpass, enjoy!

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Twenty minutes ago, I posted about probably driving down to the store to have a look at a Switch Pro Controller because I was super bummed about not having motion sensor support in my Xbox controller with the 8bitdo-dongle.

Looked up if the store had controllers in stock and started getting ready to leave.
Ten minutes ago, my doorbell rings.

It's an Amazon package with gift-wrapped content and a note. "Oh sweet, my secret santa gift is here already, looking forward to opening it later and posting it in the thread", I think, while continuing to get ready to leave for the store.
Just before leaving, I figure I'll grab the cardboard box to throw it out on the way to my car.
What's that, there's another envelope in the box? Cool, another handwritten note from my Santa, I think. Ah shucks, it's just the shipping/purchase receipt Amazon jammed in there.

WAIT WHAT? IT loving SAYS "NINTENDO SWITCH PRO CONTROLLER", ARE YOU loving KIDDING?

The timing was so incredible I was literally spooked for a second, looking around to see if I was being watched or monitored.
Guess my Satan was reading through the GiP Gaming thread last week.

I can't remember the last time I was this elated about a gift being EXACTLY what I wanted, even though I'm still a bit shaken about essentially "making a wish" and having that wish miraculously granted TEN loving MINUTES LATER.

Thank you so much, anonymous Satan. Looking forward a lot to part 2 of my package. :3:

LOL I definitely didn’t write the word “goodies” on my note. Amazon cleaned that up a bit before printing it out. I am glad the timing on the controller was good. I did read about your recent Switch purchase and figured you’d be needing a better controller than the one that comes with.

There is one more package on its way from California. It just seemed silly to ship the controller twice.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hekk posted:

LOL I definitely didn’t write the word “goodies” on my note. Amazon cleaned that up a bit before printing it out. I am glad the timing on the controller was good. I did read about your recent Switch purchase and figured you’d be needing a better controller than the one that comes with.

There is one more package on its way from California. It just seemed silly to ship the controller twice.

My goon, you've made this secret satan the best one yet. Much loving obliged!

I even get to return the 8bitdo dongle so in addition to saving me 50 Euroubles I would have spent if your package had arrived only 20 minutes later, I now get 20 of them sweet Euroubles back.
And I've already played like 7 hours of BotW with the the Pro Controller and it may be the greatest handheld I've ever had (especially considering the added functionality it has over the Xbone controller).

I no longer feel stupid for spending 45,99 on shipping just for getting an SS gift to its target location.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

poo poo like this is why I make the effort every year :3:

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
Mine is on the way as well, a bit late due to some life happening.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
So looks like my santee should get a gift or two from santa's amazon account today, I have to pack up a couple more and get them out today or tomorrow.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GivingBothBrahmanbull-mobile.mp4

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hey stinkypete your gift is shown as received, did you get it?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I'm sad to miss out this year but it was impractical due to all my work travel. Can't wait to see some awful gifts.

Also Ataxerxes did you ever get something for attempt two at international finnish post last year? I think it got so turned around that the thread was closed by the time the shipping finally claimed it had arrived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
I wasn't very creative with weird goony stuff, but hopefully the bottles arrived intact.