Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Madden 2004 is a common choice

Tecmo Super Bowl (Specifically the 1991 NES version :thurman:) has to be at or near the top of the list for football games. There are still multiple versions put out by fans every year with updated rosters catered to all sorts of different gameplay styles, all sorts of adjusted features, and whatnot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Handsome Ralph posted:

Well that sucks. Totally understand why they're doing this and I get it, but I was also really looking forward to playing this again. Hopefully they don't delay it indefinitely.

My thoughts exactly. Besides, wasn’t the originally announced release date like last October or November?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Waffle! posted:

Advance Wars DLC will include a new faction: farmers that steal your tanks with their tractors.

This feels more like a Command & Conquer faction, but I’d be fine with it :utruck:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Where’s Goldeneye? I want Goldeneye.

Oh, and an actual date for Advance Wars.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

hatty posted:

Advanced Wars soon

:pray: I hope so.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they should put every game that i have ever played onto the nintendo switch

Advance Wars and GoldenEye :negative:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Oscar Wild posted:

loving release advance wars you assholes

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
While the lack of Advance Wars news is a bit of a downer...

GoldenEye!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fJ8JNtxw8w

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Improbable Lobster posted:

A fun activity in perfect dark and/or goldeneye was setting the only weapons to remote mines with the max number of AI and seeing how low you can get the framerate

The insane/trippy thing from Perfect Dark was to put on slow motion and either all tranq gun or crossbows with the tranq bolts. poo poo got blurry and weird.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mr.Acula posted:

Still no Advance Wars still no GoldenEye :negative: come on 2023

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Give me Advance Wars, you bastards.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Okay cool, now:

fartknocker posted:

Give me Advance Wars, you bastards.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Advance Wars :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

JollyBoyJohn posted:

so long gay bowser