Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

what kind of hair style are you running? got any haircuts recently? talk about them here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i got a haircut last week

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

side part tapered 4 on the sides

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

pulled tight in the front, little bun in the back. paired with a black tank top. namaste

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
I’m getting my hair cut next week and I’m also getting my nose and ears waxed I’m pretty excited.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i ate angel hair pasta two days ago

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
artisanal barbers are the new hot poo poo here, there's several near my office that charge about $70 usd for a normal dude haircut. More if you want a shampoo, shave, etc.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
the weirdest thing about going bald is realizing that the less hair i have the more often i have to cut it

i wanted to do a riff raff look but the wife vetoed it and before any of you rap children makes a comment I mean THIS riff raff

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
buzzed as short as it can be since after having even mildly long hair during the time of quarantine i decided i hated dealing with long hair and therefore must do the opposite

if only the first few days of fuzzy scalp could last indefinitely

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my wife cuts my hair.

she cuts hair.

she cuts my hair when she says it's time to cut my hair.

it's a good arrangement.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

my wife cuts my hair.

she cuts hair.

it's a good arrangement.

very cool.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i have a cool sideshave

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

number 2 shirt back and sides, trimmed short on the top and i side part it. i’ve been getting this do for about 10 years now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have good hair so why waste my life with a dreadful dad cut when I can have a dreadful head of hair by having dreadlocks

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
something asymmetrical that screams _this person is very queer_

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i have thickish hair and had the full 80s (blago) side part or some variation on it until I graduated hs

then i did the late 90s early 00s hard middle part which got messier over time. never had it long enough to be a true butt cut

a few years back i moved back to a side part but with light (trimmer #4) sideshave. i keep it longish on the top and the one side to accentuate it without going full side undercut. plus if I get bored or if it's windy i part it the other way and look like a 90s snowboarder

started using the styling glue or w/e that i think graph linked recently. or something similar. got tired of hair blowing in the wind. it's pretty good, having come up on hair gel and brylcream which kept me away from hair products for like 20 years lol

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

I have a mad widows peak so I just do a #1 all over and forget about it. Wife misses my "cute boy hair" :shrug:

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
http://mulletjunky.com/skullet.htm

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

yeah i have a hard time clipping the back too

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
feels remiss to let the first page go without posting this
https://youtu.be/QTTgpTeb0Z8

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I have long flowing locks and everyone says they look great

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

can I get you a slice of wholemeal breadlock, it's lovely toasted.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

barons and z0r

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Roosevelt posted:

barons and z0r

RIP z0r

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

I have long flowing locks and everyone says they look great

i got wavy hair. yeah, its waving good bye on account of i'm going bald

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

NoneMoreNegative posted:

oh god

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

i have thick curly hair that no barber can deal with properly so I am just rocking (grey) curls for now

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i had long hair but then last night i got my hair cut because i was able to walk in and get my hair cut from the place that i normally get my hair cut

now short

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

your breadlock seems to have... gone off

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i had an ironic mullet in the early 2000s

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

my wife cuts my hair.

she cuts hair.

it's a good arrangement.

drat, I should get a wife

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Gentle Autist posted:

i had an ironic mullet in the early 2000s

good news they're fashionable again in sydney

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my homie dhall posted:

drat, I should get a wife

or a flowbee

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
I got used to cutting my own hair during lockdown and now I'm sort of good enough at it that I prolly won't bother going to a barbers again until either I want a different style or enough people laugh at me.

#1 on back and sides and then #9 on the top. I've not really nailed a soft transition so it looks a bit Look Mum No Computer but whatever, people seem to like it

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

toiletbrush posted:

I got used to cutting my own hair during lockdown and now I'm sort of good enough at it that I prolly won't bother going to a barbers again until either I want a different style or enough people laugh at me.

#1 on back and sides and then #9 on the top. I've not really nailed a soft transition so it looks a bit Look Mum No Computer but whatever, people seem to like it

i used clippers in college so i dug them out early on and do a decent enough job that i'm gonna keep going until numbers dip. it's a simple cut so yeah as long as nobody notices i'm in no rush

i've always had rough/textured hair on top so i start with a light hover with a #8 then taper down the back and sides from 7 – 2 if i'm patient enough. scissor cleanup and razor leveled neckline for any stragglers

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i went as mankind for halloween and let's just say i only needed the mask and sock to pull it off.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
might get a haircut tomorrow, op. gettin pretty shaggy, and i have a presentation next week

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

#2 buzz last oct. not cut since except for my gf tidying up the fuzzy bits on my neck

today my 3yr old nephew described it as "crazy hair"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i just let mine grow out long enough during the pandemic that i now can tie it back into a man-tail/man bun. it's nice, pony tails are cool but tying it back into a bun loop looks better. never need a haircut again.

need to figure out what to do with the bit that's by the sideburns that i can't tie back though