Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

can i play? i'm new here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

omg you didn't even @ me

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tommunist posted:

Didn't join my masonry

you died the next day loser

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

The Creature was teaching me how to swim. Who could do this? Identify yourself.

that sucks.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

that movie doesn't take a whole weekend to watch.

calling bullshit.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

yeah i just called bullshit, they said no way it'd take a whole weekend!!!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

also they're doing pretty well. they say hi to everyone.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tommunist posted:

Call me the cum monster

can i not?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Man this is the world's most boring Mexican standoff

spice it up

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

just post people

stop talking about posting

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

oh wait i just... oh shiiii

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

okay this game i'm not going to vote the aussies unless they're like, really scummy.

so bif, tommu, humalong and sandwolf are in the clear

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i will vote people based on time zone starting at those closest to GMT, but not less than, and then working upwards.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

is anyone located in england, spain, france, algeria or morocco?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

That was a real vote and not a jokevote btw, Tommu is being way too friendly and agreeable

hmmmmmm

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

CirclMastr posted:

I can't believe binus posted and nobody immediately called binus suspicious. That seems to always happen no matter what posting style binus uses.

So clearly binus is scum this time.

actually that would me everyone else is scum.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

*mean

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

seriously lmao'd

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Ignoring the plagiarism, I don't actually know your meta I'm just being a dick now

sheesh you don't admit it.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

wait a minute, I'm vacationing in Morocco...

oh can you keep an eye out for my friend Rick?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

aside from my GMT based voting theories, I will also vote for gimmicks that reduces participation.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

More like mod-confirmed clown!!!1

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I think Tommu is claiming

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

poo poo hum weíve been rumbled.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

What that's what it meant the whole time?!

what what meant? the Rick thing?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Very interesting.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Maerlyn posted:

No it pinged me a tiny bit (writing off 1/3 of players) but took it as a joke initially, I didn't even see Sand's name at first (writing off people because they're Aussie/Aussie solidarity is a funny thought but including Sand is strange).

Saying beet is lying would assume they were being serious initially and I didn't read it that way.

So was I being serious or not? I canít follow your point here.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Iíd have gone for my actual obfuscation post, the GMT timezone one, not my Aussie poo poo post one.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tommunist posted:

Also I cannot believe that it would be hard to get the Aussie joke since the crux of it is literally I will not vote for people from the country

Especially considering I think itís almost a direct ripoff of a joke you made last game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Deadmeat5150 posted:

:hmmyes:

:hmmno:

##vote binus

Why?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

She sounds exactly like she sounds as town lmao RF what are you doing

Okay taking away the meta bullshit, you donít see her vote as potentially opportunistic? Like trying to side in behind toalpaz to try it on?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't cause scum Maer would prolly be way more subtle about it, instead of clumsily making it almost sound like she thought she had a gotcha on you for Sandwolf not actually being Australian

My Ďnot easily persuaded by meta casesí top is raising a lot of questions already answered by my top.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I agree with humalong, both rf and sandwolf have raised my heckles. Or hackles. I can never remember.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

and don't try to remind me of which is which. i said i can never remember, not that i can't remember.

there's a difference.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lmao

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:getin:

##vote rf

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

Wtf was that rf lunch

it's exactly what it said on the box.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

So yeah Iím good with voting anyone on that rf lunch

:captainpop:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

well i'm town, so there's a non zero chance of scum in the remaining 5.

where do you want to start binus? which end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Maerlyn posted:

I have an idea - ##vote Bif

Bif voted RF with her reasoning being he took taste's comment too seriously but lightly sprinkled the idea out into the thread (she didn't vote him/was trying to find things to talk about before she put her vote down, she's not usually shy about calling out someone looking scummy but feels hesitant here). I actually thought it was a light joke vote because it was really founded on nothing. He commented on it before she voted him:

Once the RF vote starts picking up steam she puts out these half hearted thoughts about doubting her vote but then commits, using Toal as an excuse (distancing herself from her vote).

i wasn't serious about the where to start thing. it was a bit.

but bif circling me for 'white noise' makes me think she's playing from her old scum book.