Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
yikeseroo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
my goldfish died 6 months ago, so I put him in a tupaware and intended to then bury him or something

instead I stored him in the freezer and forgot about him. So now every time I open the freezer I see the dead frozen eyes of mr goldfish staring back at me and my ADHD prevents me from finally laying him to rest any time soon

what I'm saying is we should do the same thing to Lowtax

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Twigand Berries posted:

Find some tiny coins and lick them they should stick to the eyeballs.

e; you might not even have to lick, I used to work in salmon cannery and we used to throw the eyeballs at each other and they'd sometimes stick to the back of our raingear

no you dont understand, the fish is in a solid block of ice

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Shame Boy posted:

Did you put the entire fish bowl in the freezer

no his fish tank was larger than the freezer shelf, instead I popped the dead fish in a medium size tupaware container filled with water (why did I fill it with water when he was dead? who can say?)

then I put that in the freezer

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Blooster posted:

Take him back out again, maybe he'll come back to life. It always worked for me with hard drives.

I have a dead HDD lying around, maybe if I put that in the freezer with him???

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Twigand Berries posted:

Seafood gets shipped in dry ice all the time is there anywhere they ever wanted to go?

he never expressed an interest in travel, but I did think about hurling the block of ice into the ocean

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I put the HDD next to him

RIP to both

but not to Lowtax, gently caress Lowtax

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

ClothHat posted:

If my ex from 2007 or so is still on here, just know that I'm having a lot of really complicated feelings from Lowtax death and I probably shouldn't be alone right now.

if my ex is still on here, I really hope you're not still playing world of warcraft

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

CgiBinLaden posted:

How did you freeze a goldfish in mid-scream?

oh Screamy's face was always like that

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Flarpy posted:

For some reason, this made me chuckle. Thanks.

your welcome friend

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I am going to bury the fish tomorrow because its late now and dark

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Loden Taylor posted:

moola literally sell your fish for $2000 USD

would you like to buy Screamy???

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Songbearer posted:

Moola why are you hurting us like this, you cannot sell your fish, you know it will return to your freezer if you do. It is tied to you inextricably. You must set it free. You must set it free. You must set it free.

Set it free, Moola, set it free.

if I just hurl a block of ice into the ocean, do you think it will float back to the beach? I'm not prepared to take a boat out and drop him down

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I have been informed that literally yeeting a goldfish in a block of ice into the ocean from the beach is neither logistically a good idea, or very dignified

so I will be burying Screamy instead, but not today because its raining

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

A fish is not a car battery.

*adds to notes*

thank you

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
should I create a separate thread for Screamy well wishes? or just continue updating here?

I don't want to interrupt people laughing at Lowtax team-killing himself

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Songbearer posted:

Not burying your fish because it's, it's wet outside

Outside wet

Not good weather for fish

Wh

Screamy hated getting wet, that's why I kept him in ice instead of water

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I drew a picture of me and Screamy during happier times

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Outpost22 posted:

What tunes did he listen to on that tank radio?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LGTEI1RMoQ&t=12s

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I setup a GoFundMe for Screamy to pay for his ballooning funeral costs (turns out he had a pretty substantial will setup with some extravagant demands)

if you actually donate this money will go to the RSPCA lol

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Screamy got :5bux:

lol

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

oh my god

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

IGgy IGsen posted:

Have you buried Screamy yet?

not yet I'm making sure I find a good spot

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Outpost22 posted:

Viking funeral?

lol

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Screamy loved Argon :(

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

FoolyCharged posted:

Bury the fish, moola

:screamy:

I have acquired a shovel so now I can bury him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
if I keep quoting and responding to the lady that needs professional help surely she will leave