Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
focusing on the positive: nice to see fragmaster av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

spouse posted:

I remember seeing some rifftrax movie and being so excited to see the short he did with his kid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XyHEMPWRxk

on one hand, cute whacky lil kid story

on the other hand, schmorky

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

It's funny to read Goons make a show of being remorseful over the edgy poo poo they liked on this site back in the day while simultaneously taking the piss out of a guy they drove to suicide.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

GuardHamster posted:

cannot believe this account still works

dude how was your sample of big john's beef jerky?! jesus christ ive been waiting

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

GuardHamster posted:

What part of my dormant brain did you just unlock jfc

I got a copy of Kill Everyone if you're still looking no i don't

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Erulisse posted:

Also proudly wearing this today

are these inflating in value yet?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
killing yourself is selfish and lovely but when you have kids it seems a magnitude worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Bouillon Rube posted:

i hope low tax gets the help he need’s