Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

lowtax dead, so what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

t3nken posted:

All this to avoid paying out some cash to his wife and kids?

Probably to avoid living with himself before the other things

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Honky Dong Country posted:

This poo poo is gross as hell.

:jerkbag:

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

The dude sucked, news at 11. But she's said some of the kids are old enough to be reading (and are, even though I'd say that's a bad idea.)

quote:

she will fare better than his other children who are in their teens and risk seeing people celebrating their fathers death.

This is more about like culture critics on YouTube videos or Twitter or TikTok or whatever, not them literally reading this thread. If they’re actually reading this thread then there is no god in this world

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

hell people dancing in this thread are probably giving lowtax a more nuanced read than others on the internet probably will, who earnestly think and tell eachother SA is stormfront except it invented caption memes or something

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

I ain't saying feel bad about the guy (I don't) but it's right there.

It’s on page 23 of an incredibly predictable thread that’s moving very quickly, saying it’s “right there” is an understatement. Let the community run its course and make a separate more moderated thread for more mature condolences/obituary posting imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

I’m glad you’re still here