Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Jizzlobber

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

juggalo baby coffin posted:

SA has improved a lot over the past couple years tbh

You still post on it though

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Caesar Saladin posted:

do you think he pooped his pants when he died

No he did that before he died, on an hourly basis

No man can guzzle that many glizzies without getting his panties in a tizzy

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Since I have honoured him with the Secret Goon Final Word earlier here's an effortpost for him so I can have the peace of mind that I have a solid conclusion to my thoughts on him

Lowtax always came across as a narcissistic, slimy individual who seemed to rally against every good thing this forum had to offer and the progress towards being A Good Place For Vulnerable People to hang out as it currently stands. This doesn't really surprise me in any way given that vulnerable people were either objects of derision to him or someone he could use a carefully constructed facade of irony and humour to manipulate into feeding his ego.

He was notoriously thin skinned and God forbid you wanted to stunt on him at all because he would get people to dogpile you back when people respected him. Throughout it all he came across as a petulant whiny child and if you didn't think the same way he did in terms of what he thought was funny or play the Suck Up To Me, Your King game then you weren't worth anything.

He played upon people's pity, empathy and good faith to prop himself up financially and attack those he perceived as his enemies, which again just so happened to be those he desired but could no longer manipulate. He abused his legacy and status until it dwindled to nothing and ultimately turned on him as something that he hated - an actual unironic haven for the vulnerable.

What really snapped me to disliking if not outright hating him in recent history is when he tried to outlaw politics in GBS because he didn't personally think it was funny. As we know humour is a great way to help people who are hurting and nothing has been more painful since the last four or five years. To throw a hissy fit, stomp your feet and attempt to silence your community as it fought against their pain just because you didn't like to see it was not only a lovely power trip, it was utterly out of touch with basic empathy and incredibly childish.

I never saw the appeal. If he showed up in a thread it would devolve into ego stroking and the same lovely nothing matters jokes and crusty old memes that lost their lustre ages ago. The cult of personality he got should have rotted away years ago but either way it was only a matter of time.

The forums kick rear end and have probably shaped me personally and politically far more than I'd like to admit. I was a lovely homophobic racist in my teens and now I'm a lovely radicalised lefty. Lowtax was a wart on something I've grown to adore and I really can't feel that bad about him.

My heart does go out hard to his children, his wives and yeah, even his friends like Futa Snake. The pain of a suicide victim is shared by everyone they were close to and I hope the road to closure remains a safe and healing one.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

EEEY YOU WANT IT WIT ONIONS AHH??

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Renegret posted:

same

if I beat my wife then I deserve to get eaten by an angry mob

I'll eat you because you're a tasty little morsel, no mob justice required :biglips:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

pliable posted:

Dude honestly most of that sounded like an epic Dear Richard. Thank you sharing :)

A fitting sendoff can be my payment to him for everything this forum has given me

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Roger Explosion posted:

I'm talking an actual snake with a ragin futa cock. Not a lamia titty bonersnake with a ragin futa cock. This is an important distinction.

Has it occurred to you that the snake IS a penis, with a little snake cock

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Rick posted:

Since this is a gathering of ancients, just in case:

To the Elemental in the liquor store, you’re forgiven, so come home.

Yeah here's mine

Jamesman you little fucker I know you're around, I know you still lurk and you're probably reading this thread. I'm still waiting for your Gregory Horror Show LP to update, yeah I haven't forgotten and I never will. Supergreatfriend played it through recently and that's great but YOU, YOU need to finish YOURS and I will post TO THE EDGE OF HELL ITSELF until you do. Every loving year I'll call you out until it is done. Every

Year

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Good Sphere posted:

We’re close friends, and he actually has been stressed af. He has PTSD with any sight of masks (which he is public about), which has completely shattered the possibility of getting a job. Working at home is not an option to him. And don’t say he’s making up excuses. I know very well these things are real to him. I highly suggest everyone donating to Ulillillia’s Patreon so that he can survive until this is all over. Whatever you think about him, just know he’s an extremely good person with high moral standards, and would never compromise this in the least. I find that’s hard to come by.

He made it clear to me his fears of driving back to ND, because he does not know how he’d eat at a restaurant, or enter a public bathroom without a mask.

https://www.patreon.com/ulillillia

Uillillia is genuinely a gem of the internet and is wholesome as hell. Even in these hard times I'm glad he's still around and has done his very best to overcome his issues.

Failed Imagineer posted:

How is it always dudes that are personally repulsive are so good at brainwashing and manipulation?

They target people's insecurities and promise a bespoke artisinal way of escaping or being protected from them so long as they subscribe to their Totally Not Going To Abuse Your Vulnerabilities* relationship program

vulnerabilities may and will be exposed or abused at the abuser's discretion. by signing up to the Totally Not Going To Abuse Your Vulnerabilities program you rescind all rights

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Nov 12, 2021

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

CgiBinLaden posted:

How did you freeze a goldfish in mid-scream?

Goldfish are perpetually screaming, for they are the only ones who know The Truth

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
moola why would you keep your fish locked in purgatory. Was it not a good and kind fish, why do you want it to not Return

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

DogsInSpace! posted:

Ahhh Microwave’s mom aka the sound of a thousand nerds fapping. Whatever happened to Microwave and, more importantly, is his mom still hot?

Why would you ask about horny moms in this thread. Have some loving decorum and focus on what's really important here. Someone died and needs to be shown respect.

Moola please release Screamy The Fish from its unending half existence

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Waffle! posted:

You can just say Danganronpa, it's ok.

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!!

(the body is of Screamy The Fish)

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Moola can't you see, Screamy's piscine parents have been waiting at the pearly gates for its return and it's been so long, so long. They have all the tiny fish pellets and the biggest tank for it to swim in but they're just waiting, why are you making them wait? They're crying but you can't see that because fish live in water but they're doing that. Don't place a hard drive with your fish, the hard drive does not have a soul, not after what you put on it. It is going to Hell, Moola, but your fish is not, probably. Please help it.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Twigand Berries posted:

Maybe Screamy represents failure at relationships to Moola and his overwhelming guilt at that prevents him from removing the evidence of it sort of like self flagellation in a way which could be good for him maybe you know as a motivator or possibly troubling as in hey check in if Screamy ever pipes up when you're reaching for the Chunky Monkey buddy

Silent Hill got really weird after PT got cancelled huh

Moola let go before Fishtank Head encases you in a block of ice (the ice represents your guilt (it is cold and unforgiving (you can still be forgiven) ) )

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Moola posted:

I am going to bury the fish tomorrow because its late now and dark

Late and in the dark

Like how you kept your fish

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

cum posted:

This is my forum tamagotchi. I will periodically return to feed him and take care of him as necessary.

I hope that when the 15 minutes pass and you forget to feed it, you will be one step above Moola and bury it in a respectful and expeditious manner

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

George H.W. oval office posted:

Where the gently caress is the Ben Garrison cum edit feat. Rich???

There is one but it's somewhere deep in the thread

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
They try to cremate Lowtax but the amount of toe sweat is too much. He is too damp and does not ignite. They bury him instead and his toe sweat nourishes the ground, a beautiful crop of Corpseflowers sprout.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Not Futa Snake posted:

have you seen the price of gas? i'm also sitting on a bunch since it went up 1000% since last year so yolo

you guys aren't worth that much of my money, again, just had a gift card after buying black market antibiotics for an american friend because he couldn't afford to go to the doctor.

i ain't the demon you wish i was either, sadly

just me~

i do hope you're enjoying the show, while I do want to get the truth out, I'd dread to do it without flair.

forever in ur heart~

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Not Futa Snake posted:

i already posted my onlyfans, it's only like $5, then you can doxx my photos for everyone here idc

i got a crow to feed!

Love,

Love

will

tear

us

apart,

again

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Junior Jr. posted:

I just hope Rich is kicking it in the afterlife

As far as I know none of his wives or children are dead

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYkjQnaaWvA

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I want an open casket funeral with a funnel that leads to a main pipeline directly above the coffin, which will release a valve and slime me with the congregation's communal cumming like it was Nickelodeon Gak

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Moola posted:

would you like to buy Screamy???

Moola why are you hurting us like this, you cannot sell your fish, you know it will return to your freezer if you do. It is tied to you inextricably. You must set it free. You must set it free. You must set it free.

Set it free, Moola, set it free.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
What was the last thing to go through Lowtax's head before everything went dark??

A bullet pointed list detailing all the great things he loved about Organic™ Mangosteen® N-R-G Supplements© that give you that get-up-and-GO boost you need to Start Your Day Right!!!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

What is the cum status from the front lines, Lieutenant?

The goop won't stop flowing, sir! Morale is low and Pvt. Jenkins got hit square in the face with a hefty dose of the rancid baby batter!! His wife is gonna be so mad when she sees him, sir!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
One
Twenty one cums
Fap in your palms
Tax dead tonight

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

PassTheRemote posted:

Perfect song for Lowtax:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4en_VCLm7s

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Lowtax in his own personal paradise, guzzling overpriced cookies and surfing down hills with his slippery toes like it's Tribes 2, windmill chopping women as he slides by

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Goldbelly representative dons his leather gloves and screws an artisanal glizzy onto his sub machine gun as a makeshift silencer. Rappels down to a window using a rope of freshly imported New Jersey sausage links and enters through it.

Looks like Lowtax hasn't been able to cough up the dough for his latest hit... and we ain't talking cookie dough. When you mess with Goldbelly, you're gonna get a taste of something that ain't so sweet: Consequences.

The deed is done nice and quick. Stale cookie bullet. Crumbs on impact so it can't be traced. Rep eats his sub machine gun: Philly Cheesesteak on wholegrain goes down coarse but that's the job. Sorry Rich. You can't pay, we take you to flavour town.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Screamy got iced, see, and I ain't talking about his freezer holiday

Now tell me, what sicko whacks an innocent fish and keeps their body uninterred?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Moola posted:

so I will be burying Screamy instead, but not today because its raining

Not burying your fish because it's, it's wet outside

Outside wet

Not good weather for fish

Wh