Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ChickenHeart posted:

He hosed up big time and I despised him for it

Still feel really sad about this tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
in memory of broken promises and broken spines

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Solus posted:

Should i post goatse again or?

we need friends around, now more than ever

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Stretch Marx posted:

gently caress him. I don't need to respect an rear end in a top hat just because he died.

I dont think anyone is asking or expecting you to

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shame Boy posted:

I already donated to the GFM but I'm still mad. I will raise my donation by :10bux: for each person who quotes this post and replies "im gay" in the next 30 minutes. One post per person and imma set a cap of like idk a few hundo bux because I'm not loving jeff bezos.

100% serious.

im gay

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rynn posted:

During the 2016 election anyone who toxxed for Hillary was told by the mod team that they would just be probated instead since it was a lot of people and a crazy happening etc

Lowtax decided he wanted that cash and told the mod to ban them anyways. So I had to spend $20 to get everything back

So gently caress him I guess

I feel like, of all the things you could hate him for this might be the most embarrassing

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Don't know where that number came from but it's not real.

Jeffrey, I regret to inform you that 450,000 is in fact a real number.

Blurple is not

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I didn't think there would be anything left to say in this thread, and clearly I'm a goddamn idiot for thinking so. All sorts of dumb tributes. Nuttin' but the wildest poo poo.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

you got a gun in your mouth? that's cute. i have cum in mine.

It's the flower in the gunbarrel photo for a new generation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

There it is