Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hey frag what's up man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

condolences to frag and jeffrey and any close friends and family of him

lowtax can get hosed tho

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kolby posted:

You should see me in traffic

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lotta rly good jokes itt so far, keep em coming guys

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

all my favourite characters are back for the final episode

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Mr. Crow posted:

Lmao I'm not giving random strangers money and also maybe if america had more mental health resources he wouldn't have beat his kids or whatever!!

yeah but then he wouldn't have created this hosed up website and forums

makes u think

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Wizard Master posted:

What do you think his last thoughts were

im gay

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Shame Boy posted:

I already donated to the GFM but I'm still mad. I will raise my donation by :10bux: for each person who quotes this post and replies "im gay" in the next 30 minutes. One post per person and imma set a cap of like idk a few hundo bux because I'm not loving jeff bezos.

100% serious.

im "gay"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Excels posted:

there are only 365 days in an avg year, even if he was spending a thousand dollars a day he should have had something left. how good were those cookies?

lol you wouldn't be able to spend more than 1k per day? pathetic

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Wait he was only mid 40’s? I went and looked at the stuff he was making on YouTube last week after I heard he died. That’s a rough mid 40s.

it all went downhill pretty fast for him

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

frumpykvetchbot posted:

well, also the logo

and the front page

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

Lowtax had a lot of issues but nobody deserves to be in a place where they take their own life. It isn't funny to think of even an assholes being so deeply mired in despair they reach that point.

You don't have to glorify someone but some of the jokes being made are all kinds of foul.

nothing is sacred and lowtax believed that too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I wonder if you told 2006 Lowtax how 2021 Lowtax killed himself what he'd say.

"im gay"