Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

he was an idiot and an rear end in a top hat, he made a good thing, he's dead. i'm sorry for his kids. ave atque vale taxman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

anime was right posted:

to best summarize the positive contents of his life, his gravestone should be an emptyquote

made of yellow stone to symbolise him looking down from heaven (or up from hell :evilbuddy:) upon it

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

kids still say if you go past certain parts of the internet you can hear old mr. kyanka trying to get his vicodin refilled

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

nomad2020 posted:

I never interacted with lowtax.

This concludes my speech.

i was a mod for six years and neither did i lol

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Fermented Tinal posted:

Time to close the thread.

GrimGypsy posted:

thread went from funny jokes to returning goons getting upset at the jokes to intense furry/monstergirl debate to qcs handwringing in just 150 pages, and now nothing is funny or satisfying and the whole thing just feels annoying. truly a fitting memorial to richad

I think this is probably right, and for the best.

we may open it again later.

be well goons, i'm glad I get to shitpost with you.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Blue Raider posted:

Jeff paid 450k for the forums? I didn’t know that no loving way

I've never seen a specific figure, I think that was pulled out of the air.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Blue Raider posted:

He was utterly unpredictable, and this went back years and years. Any interaction with him that wasn’t very blatantly sucking him off was basically flipping a coin with your account. Even agreeing with him in a way that wasn’t completely deferential ran the risk of a ban.

My memories of this poo poo aren’t completely perfect, but what I’ve described was constant in that it was always present, but it wasn’t always at the same severity. Sometimes he would just wreck and thread and ban half of it, and sometimes he would just bitch about goons and leave. I guess this tracks with eating pills constantly and drinking his rear end off.

i was a mod for five years and basically never saw him. when he did turn up there was an air of tiptoeing round the place until he went away so he didn't delete the whole place out of drunken spite.

he would have permanently deleted fyad if jeffrey hadn't disabled the button.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Kernel Monsoon posted:

mods please delete every Futa Snake post, they're somehow the worst posts in this thread

i gave her a few days to have a good zzz i don't think she's slept since october

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Bedlam posted:

Alright everyone, she's been banned/probated/vanished so someone else is going to have to step up to the plate and spice things up again.

i was poking round LF for something unrelated and found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwFS-F2lm-0

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

skaboomizzy posted:

Lowtax was always a few years ahead of the curve

internet humor, self-destructive ennui, being an abusive shithead, etc

if he ever gave a poo poo about sports he could've been Dave Portnoy and gotten insanely rich from whatever he would've called Barstool but he was too loving dumb to do that

gently caress his abusive rear end, please find a way to let us erase the popsicle-stick gang-tags that he used to "fund the forums" except he spent it on cookies that cost $100/dozen or whatever

You can turn them off in options, I think

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Screamy is in there

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

For screamy

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ty LA, I'm going to close this wake thread now.

it has been a complete and total ride.

thanks to all who posted it it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I've put Lady Ambien's post in the OP for new people reading the thread.