Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
cool, i played far cry 4 with a now dead guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
it would be really funny if lowtax's spirit started showing up on ghost hunting shows

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hey there, Richard
I've got so much left to say
If every simple post I wrote to you
Would take your breath away (permanently)
I'd post it all
Even more in the dirt you'd fall
We'd have it all

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mantis42 posted:

It's funny to read Goons make a show of being remorseful over the edgy poo poo they liked on this site back in the day while simultaneously taking the piss out of a guy they drove to suicide.

hey at least this means there is finally a completed goon project

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
its incredible to think that richard is now among anwar al awlaki in americans killed by a drone attack

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
dear posters, i hope you are one of the lucky ones whose post gets read out loud when some loser makes a s-town style podcast about lowtax and the forums

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wait i change my mind, imagining adam curtis narrating the rise and fall of lowtax and SA is way funnier than thinking about some npr nerd doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

golly, im sorry