Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

OgNar posted:

The return of Fragmaster

the biggest news I've heard today

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

he did. he did died.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
today is but the first step in the long journey towards clearing the name of the needlessly besmirched Goldbelly©️ ecommerce marketplace

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Acerbatus posted:

Lowtax selling the forum means we're no longer obliged to be buried with him, right?

No, only Radium will be.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the weirdest part of his contract with Jeffrey is that we have to unban Dare now that he's dead. but the law is the law

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
It brings me some comfort to know that, based on recent pictures, his kids will be inheriting at least one part of a sectional.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
use discount code RIPLOWTAX at checkout for 10% off at NordVPN

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Thread re-opened. Stfu about furries and monster girls or whatever. We reserve the right to destroy you for being lovely to the kids or exes or for keeping up really stupid derails.

also donate to the kids he left behind !!!!! :thanks:

Editted to add the quote from LadyAmbien with a link directly to the gofundme

LadyAmbien posted:

There is a stickied post in GBS called For the Children with a link to the GFM where any money raised will be split between the girls and used for their care, any counseling costs and future education funds. .

https://www.gofundme.com/f/helping-a-friend-in-hiding

AARD VARKMAN fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Nov 11, 2021

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AHH F/UGH posted:

The organizers are his ex wives lmao not random strangers

yeah I just added the quote from LadyAmbien to my post above, I realized linking to another SA thread by some other person maybe didn't give it much authority

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Shame Boy posted:

I already donated to the GFM but I'm still mad. I will raise my donation by :10bux: for each person who quotes this post and replies "im gay" in the next 30 minutes. One post per person and imma set a cap of like idk a few hundo bux because I'm not loving jeff bezos.

100% serious.

im gay

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Shame Boy posted:

Yeah my wallet ain't gonna last the 30 minutes lmao.

Just gonna cut it off and throw $500 at the GFM I hope that's enough to cover everyone. Thanks for being real, real gay :unsmith:

:haibrower:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Potato Salad posted:

I'm hoping that the need to broadly promote the fundraisers for the children left behind is as self evident to you and it is to me, Jeff.

I've been yelling about the Gofundme from my apartment balcony all morning, as per Jeffrey's direction to the moderators.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
if you think about it, this threads a lot like mount rushmore.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
If any Goldbelly executives are reading this, I would also like to be paid to eat cookies. Thank you.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

The official fruit juice of the something awful forums is now 100% juice cranberry.

it should be tomato juice. thanks

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

yazirian posted:

Huh, this account is old enough to vote. Apparently I was last here to bitch about yasuo and buy beef jerky, and that still all checks out, so thanks for the world wide website.

Best wishes to the tax kids

Wtf country lets you vote at 17

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Was he actually checked out of the forums by 2006? I thought that was a couple years later but I don't know tbqh