Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

manboy
Jun 6, 2002
JESUS H CHRIST

After not checking in for over a decade, I wish that any of this was surprising.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I find it disturbing that apparently I'm older than Lowtax. I thought he was older than 45.

Except yeah this. I thought he was 45 twenty years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manboy
Jun 6, 2002
Dang what a rollercoaster this thread has been. Can't stop reading. Happy that weird person posting the chats with lowtax is on probation. Can't stop looking for people with negative post counts. Where all da ancient fyad alums at? I might have to sully my numbers to hit some of the less nonsense subs.

manboy
Jun 6, 2002

Rick posted:

They moved to a website called https://twitter.com

Haha, good point. It has taken a lot of restraint on my part over the years to not do that.

manboy
Jun 6, 2002

Kernel Monsoon posted:

My girlfriend got mad at me last night because I kept laughing at my phone, and whenever she asked what I was laughing at, I couldn't explain myself for obvious reasons.

I’m literally going blind from trying to interact with these forums on mobile. Good luck fixing all this crap Jeffrey!!!

manboy
Jun 6, 2002

Reaganomicon posted:

that was me by the way. I registered a million dumb gimmick accounts like Magic 8 Ball and Triangle Guy as well as distinguished myself in the "want to bbe a moderator" thread as TastyArmageddon. i was maybe 16 and 50% dumber than I am now when i posted the dramatic suicide thread...

i still deal a lot with mental illness but i try to keep my breakdowns private now. i'm pretty sure he started charging money for accounts because of me, and so I don't know how much I had to do with whatever wealth Lowtax was receiving during SA's heydey, but it's weird to think about.

Blast from the past!