Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING

nexous posted:

so I had the same surgery as lowtax spine wise c6-7 cervical fusion. if I shot myself id be terrified the bullet would ricochet off the titanium and just leave me in horrible pain without severing my spinal cord

Wonder if he thought about that

doesn't seem like thinking was high on the list of priorities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING

hell yeah now we're going places

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING

haveblue posted:

It feels poetic that the rip lowtax thread led to the purchase of an in-joke smiley no one will ever use again

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING

External Organs posted:

Appalachian Ohio always feels like a completely different universe to me, and not usually in a good way.

I left Appalachian Ohio for Texas and I continually regret it.

If I ever manage to get out of Texas, I would probably go live in Pittsburgh or Columbus though, the actual sticks are as bad now as they were in the early 2000's. Not much worse, but certainly not any better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manawski
Oct 20, 2003

HOW DO I MADE PUDDING

Ganbare Gincun posted:

We sure did, someone even provided a Google Maps link from 2014 so we can gaze upon it forever.
I apologize for forgetting WHO posted this link, but once again, thank you!

SA HQ right next to an attorney's office and a gun shop

a master of efficiency