Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Wendigee posted:

I'm happy the forums are still open after Lowtax left. Thank you to Jefrey for keeping it going.

I think this place is still one of the only forums that is funny and a great resource for knowledge in the subforums if you hang around.

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Lowtax created something I like but also was a piece of poo poo so I acknowledge him.

Pretty much.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

For a brief moment Lowtax appears to consider his life's choices. None of them good.

Lotax not taking buyout money and bolting is like that time Blockbuster passed on buying Netflix. Glad he didn't, still a piece of poo poo though.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Flush bury the fish at sea.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

anydayhappyday posted:

I have more or less only lurked the forums since the early 2000s and only signed up for an account in 2007 when Lowtax did his thing where he locked the forums from public viewing from time to time to generate revenue and I really, really wanted to finish some thread I was reading at the time.

You can just say Danganronpa, it's ok.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

The hardest part about needing help is telling someone that you need help. Talk to your friends, not the flies circling the turd on a pig's balls.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Lotax's legacy is a forum full of sadbrains all desensitized to Goatse, Lemon Party, and Tubgirl.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Bluecobra posted:

it's photoshop phriday rite?

Noice.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Every web article and obituary about Lowtax should use that picture. Replace his Wikipedia pic with him choking down a fat hog stick.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

:screamy::gas:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Mx. posted:

a tribute to lost friends

:350: Do you think he was always screaming because he was afraid of water and didn't know he was a fish?

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Neophyte posted:

WaPo had an article today with a very appropriate header image

I though the article was going to be about Lowtax's fake spine problem, not some girl's real one. Dope image though.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Manawski posted:

SA HQ right next to an attorney's office and a gun shop

a master of efficiency

All it needs is a pharmacy and a liquor store on the other side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

What a time to be alive!