Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

For all we know this is what happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Two thoughts

1. The guy's voice who sang in that musical ebaums world video from like 2006 still pisses me off. Blow your loving nose.

2. None of this would have ever happened if having sex with women were illegal.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Loxtax looked disgusting–nipples protruding–in his blue shirt before thousands of ppl on twitch. Very very disrespectful.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

The funny thing about all this is if it eventually goes to court, someones gonna have to earnestly explain to a judge what a goatse is

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

So, who is going to FOIA act the police incident report?

Nobody, I hope

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

Ballz posted:

Has anyone let Gorgeous George know yet? His reaction is the only one I care about. :george:

http://www.never-gone.com/Memorials/default.aspx?m=Fe3MIztVjEFPBKEUg74/CA%3D%3D

He's dead too from the looks of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

The Kansas City Chiefs have cut wide receiver Richard Kyanka due to multiple no call no shows, per sources